hellow

u have our utmost co-operation ila bila kueleza exactly what you need us to hel[p you with, am afraid our co-operativeness will be a wee bit capped
regards leh
de8yv8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Karibu Mkuu.
Jamani mgeni hafukuzwi.!

:focus:
***ILA USIRUDIE KU POST introductions HAPA KWANI NA WENGINE NAO WATAIGA.***

IT IS UR LUCK.

Hi all friends,
I'm newbie here, from bangladesh. I want to help everybody, just pray for me.

Thanks

I am new to the forum and will need help in learning best how to use it. I am an African American retired professor of social work. I love Tanzania and visit as frequently as I can. I was advised to read the forum after I asked some questions about the church fires in Dar ,and the riots in Zanzibar. Thank you for your help in the future. :wof:

I am new to the forum and will need help in learning best how to use it. I am an African American retired professor of social work. I love Tanzania and visit as frequently as I can. I was advised to read the forum after I asked some questions about the church fires in Dar ,and the riots in Zanzibar. Thank you for your help in the future. :wof:
Welcome susie

You are warmly welcome.