Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Hello Wanajamii

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by mja, Nov 8, 2010.

1. m

mja JF-Expert Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Thanks for having this good opportunity to be here , with you , this is my 1st time and hope we will share a lot with you, and particularly in this part of technoloty.
    naomba minikaribishe.

below is just to cheers you up as a staring point, have a nice day:

[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT][FONT=&quot]addy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], how was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I born[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

A little[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] boy [/FONT][FONT=&quot]goes to his father and asks '[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Daddy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], how was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I born[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ?' [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]father [/FONT][FONT=&quot]answers, 'Well, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]son[/FONT][FONT=&quot], I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mom [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and I first got together in a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]chat room[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Yahoo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Then I set up a date via [/FONT][FONT=&quot]e-mail [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mom[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and we met at a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cyber-cafe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. We sneaked into a secluded room, and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]googled [/FONT][FONT=&quot]each other. There your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]mother [/FONT][FONT=&quot]agreed to a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]download [/FONT][FONT=&quot]from my [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hard drive[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. As soon as I was ready to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]upload[/FONT][FONT=&quot], we discovered that neither one of us had used a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]firewall[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and since it was too late to hit the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]delete button[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]nine months [/FONT][FONT=&quot]later a little [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pop-Up[/FONT][FONT=&quot]appeared that said: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]'You got Male![/FONT]