Hello Great Thinkers!

MzeePunch

JF-Expert Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hello Great Thinkers!

I've just joined JF and would like to become an active member so that I can make my contribution for the welfare of our nation. Bravo JF!

Welcome MzeePunch??? Are you our mzee incognito and omnipotent of the hill??? But here punch kistaarabu maana usipofanya hivyo ukichafua hali ya hewa itakuwa kazi kweli kweli. Karibu mkuu, tutoe mawazo ya kuboresha jamii yetu. Bravo.

Hello Great Thinkers!

I've just joined JF and would like to become an active member so that I can make my contribution for the welfare of our nation. Bravo JF!

You are most welcome, your contributions is highly required.

Nawasalimuni Ma- great Thinkers wote. Mimi ni Member mpya. Naahidi kuwa activ katika mtandao huu.
Vipaji

Hello Great Thinkers!

Mzee Punch... Karibu sana na tumeanza kuona mambo yako!! no punches to members please:rolleyes:

Yap! This is the same MZEE, the OMNIPOTENT and INCOGNITO who used to discipline gigolos and 'bitches' at the Hill during those good old days. I'm here to wreck vengeance on all those who have betrayed this nation. STAY TUNED....

Yap! This is the same MZEE, the OMNIPOTENT and INCOGNITO who used to discipline gigolos and 'bitches' at the Hill during those good old days. I'm here to wreck vengeance on all those who have betrayed this nation. STAY TUNED....

Mucho Gracias!!!!!!!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom