Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Hello Great thinkers!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by PRODIGOUS, May 4, 2011.

1. P

PRODIGOUS Member

May 4, 2011
    I'm a form six graduate and i had been expecting to study law and later become an advocate. But the problem arising now is that i got 2point 10 which is not acceptable for law in most universities . But in reality that is what i want as my future career. what should i do because im so confused. I need your advice so as to move on to the other step of my life.

2. Maganga Mkweli

Maganga Mkweli JF-Expert Member

May 4, 2011
    Mhh kwa kweli huwezi kuwa flexible kama huwezi naweza kushauri usome cheti cha sheria pale school of law mlimani kwanza then utaendelea

3. Maganga Mkweli

May 4, 2011
    C) Certicate in Law Programme
    26. Centeres Allowed to Host the Programme
    26.1 The Programme is run by the School of Law through accredited centres. The University on
    recommendation of the School Board shall announce the list of Centres which will be eligible to host
    the programme before the commencement of the admission process for each academic year.
    26.2 It is the responsibility of the School to recommend to Senate in which Centre a candidate admitted in
    the programme is to undergo training.
    26.3 All centres are subject to these regulations and those regulating the conduct and management of such
    centres in respect of the programme.
    27 Entry Requirements and the Admission Process
    27.1 All candidates aspiring to join the programme must apply through the School of Law for admission. No
    centre is allowed to register a Candidate without the admission letter issued to the candidate by the
    University of Dar es salaam.
    27.2 A candidate, before being admitted to the course, must have obtained the School Leaving Certificate at
    Ordinary Secondary Education at Division Three level and above.
    27.3 A candidate who does not have such a certificate may be admitted in exceptional circumstances on the
    recommendation of the Dean.

4. Maganga Mkweli

May 4, 2011
    SAINT AUGUSTINE UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (SAUT )
    Bachelor of Law SA015 Two principal level passes in any subject SPECIAL REQUIREMENT None MINIMUM INSTITUTIN ADMISSION PT 4.5 points from 3 subjects and subsidiary ADMISSIOPN CAPACITY 500 PROGRAMME DURATION 4 ADA 950,000 CUT OFF 4.5
    KAMA UNA DIV 2 PT 10 NA INATOKANA PRINCIPAL SUBJECT MFANO HKL ,HGL, HGE AU HGK NA MARA NYINGI KWENYE LAW WANAANGALIA SANA HISTORY NA LANGUANGE SASA KAMA UMEPERFOM VIZURI HAYA MASOMO UNAWEZA OMBA SAUT LAKINI KAMA DIV 2.10 INABOOSTIWA NA SUBSIDIARY SUBJECT KAMA DIVINITY AU ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE HAPO SAHAU

5. Maganga Mkweli

May 4, 2011
    div 2.10= point 7 kwa alama za kuingia vyuoni

6. silver25

silver25 JF-Expert Member

May 5, 2011
    Hehehhee Cheti pale School of law university of Dar es Salaam