HATES Google Kiswahili, obviously translated by Kenyans! ANNOYING

inasikitisha sana..yani kuna dada mmoja mkenya google wanamtumia.anaongea kiswahili fasaha kile cha shule mpaka aibu.na google ndo wanamwaminia.watanzania tunatakiwa tutangaze umiliki wa hii lugha maana wakenya watatengeneza version yao na itakuwa popular tu

inasikitisha sana..yani kuna dada mmoja mkenya google wanamtumia.anaongea kiswahili fasaha kile cha shule mpaka aibu.na google ndo wanamwaminia.watanzania tunatakiwa tutangaze umiliki wa hii lugha maana wakenya watatengeneza version yao na itakuwa popular tu
You are more than right,kuna forum moja kuna watu wanajifunza kiswahili wengi wanatumia google kupata maana ya maneno ya kiswahili.Wanachokipata ni "a language very close to swahili".Inasikitisha sana.

Bado tunapambana na maandamano + migomo hayo mambo hayatuhusu kabisa jamani tunapambana na chadema,,

Hayo ndo majibu yao hawa jamaa subirini tutakuja kuuzwa na wakenya siku moja!!!!!!!!

Kiswahili cha Google translation ni kibovu balaa na tuna baraza la kiswahili mnakaaje kmy wakati watu wanatuhalibia lugha yetu ya taifa????

[h=1]contact[/h]
Katibu Mtendaji
Baraza la Kiswahili la Taifa (BAKITA)
Jumba la Coronation
Barabara za Azikiwe / Samora
S.L.P. 4766
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania​
Simu: 255 22 2124139
Faksi: 255 22 2134518
Barua pepe: bakita201067@yahoo.com
bakita@bakita.go.tz
Tovuti ya Baraza: *****BAKITA>> Baraza la Kiswahili la Taifa*****

Hao hapo juu.....

While you writing all this sh*t and go to an extent of starting a Facebook page to sh*t on Kenyans, a Kenyan somewhere is getting paid for that, PERIOD. and f*ck Kiswahili, it never helped anyone.

While you writing all this sh*t and go to an extent of starting a Facebook page to sh*t on Kenyans, a Kenyan somewhere is getting paid for that, PERIOD. and f*ck Kiswahili, it never helped anyone.

The Tusker has dominated your grey matter in such a way as to write nonsense! What's the consistency btn what's in the red and that in the blue?

Kwani si hata Tanzania si shamba la Kenya au? Internationally vitu vinavyojulikana kama vya Kenya ni Swahili, salamu ya JAMBO, neno Hakuna Matata, Kilimanjaro, Victoria lake, Ugali meal, Serengeti, Masai people, wild Animals even at Tanzania, na wewe endelea

has anyone stopped any of you from publishing in kiswahili and/or creating and popularising kiswahili pages on the internet or creating your own kiswahili search engine and translation service or even approaching a major company and working with them to create a kiswahili translation service. While you're bitching and complaining, Kenyans are doing all of the above. It's not our fault that you guys don't seem to have the drive to do these things for yourselves.

endeleeni na porojo na kelele tu!

yes, yes and f*ck u 2

na sio google tu, hata africa magic swahili on dstv ni hicho hicho kiswahili cha 'mungiki'

come again! did u say it never helped anyone, what 'bout the f*uckn' kenyan u blagin' about, watch ur mouth dude...

has anyone stopped any of you from publishing in kiswahili and/or creating and popularising kiswahili pages on the internet or creating your own kiswahili search engine and translation service or even approaching a major company and working with them to create a kiswahili translation service. While you're bitching and complaining, Kenyans are doing all of the above. It's not our fault that you guys don't seem to have the drive to do these things for yourselves.

endeleeni na porojo na kelele tu!

if you guys wanna do it, then do it right kshaka, what you doing now is misleading innocent kiswahili learners.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you guys wanna do it, then do it right kshaka, what you doing now is misleading innocent kiswahili learners.

sorry if I came across harsh, it just gets tiring that some people on this forum, the OP being one of the most prominent, seem to spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about everything Kenyan. I haven't really used google translate so I do not know if it's misleading people but I have used microsoft kiswahili and as far as I can tell, it seems to be pretty good despite (or maybe because of) the fact that it was done by Kenyans. What about it, do you think, is not as good as it should be?

Nyie mko kwenye porojo za siasa mfu, kwanini wasiingie? Kenyans have more Entrepreneurial spirit than you Tanzanians have!

The Tusker has dominated your grey matter in such a way as to write nonsense! What's the consistency btn what's in the red and that in the blue?

Do you think I verify what I write when am on this here forum? All y'all lames do is complain, you always have a problem with Kenyans, whether its warranted or as stupid as these allegations you are posting here. Lazima kuna mikakati ilifwatwa kabla huyo mnayemdai kuwa Mkenya kupatiwa hiyo nafasi ya kutranslate kiswahili kwenye mtandao, labda interview zilifanywa ama kulikuwa na lobying za ki aina baina ya nchi kadhaa, what remains as FACT is that a Kenyan got the job and is getting paid while y'all fruits are complaining. Kiswahili has never helped me, EVER.. sijawahi enda interview inayofanywa na kiswahili, nimeishi Tanzania kwa miaka mingi sana na hiki kiswahili changu cha kubambanya walikielewa. so instead of hating on a brother, enda mfanye lobying Bing wawape kazi ya kufanya translation kwenye mtandao wao. Kelele ya chura haimzuii ngombe kunywa maji.

sorry if I came across harsh, it just gets tiring that some people on this forum, the OP being one of the most prominent, seem to spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about everything Kenyan. I haven't really used google translate so I do not know if it's misleading people but I have used microsoft kiswahili and as far as I can tell, it seems to be pretty good despite (or maybe because of) the fact that it was done by Kenyans. What about it, do you think, is not as good as it should be?

Dont be soft on this lames bruh, it aint worth it.. This people are always complaining and am sure if Kenya was out of the map the fruits cant compete with Rwanda, and they would still be dumping allegations on it.. Its a competitive world, nothing comes free.

come again! did u say it never helped anyone, what 'bout the f*uckn' kenyan u blagin' about, watch ur mouth dude...

That's the funny side of this dude's story. And what's funnier and interestingly ridiculous is his repetition of the same thought. Read what he wrote in reply to my bewilderment.

Back
Top Bottom