Hasheem Thabeet: We've Got a Problem!

rungwe

Dec 28, 2010
The Memphis Grizzlies nicknamed him Hasheem “Thabust” just to express their sentiments due to poor contribution he brings on the table for his organization. The atmosphere is not compelling at all; it won’t be a surprise to learn of another assignment that would send Hasheem Thabeet to NBA’s Development League.

Hasheem, who once was a hero in the college league when played at Uconn, is definitely doing nothing impressive to his team. The rage is on among intolerant fans that could not spare their sentimental feeling towards him, considering that they blew up a second overall pick to select Mr. “Thabust”.

Hasheem is among Tanzanians who could make us proud and yes he still can, but there is some sort of extra efforts need to be taken. NBA sio lelemama, big stars (Shaq, Olajuwon, Michael Jordan, Kobe etc) didn’t get there easily. There is a lot to give up, and yes a lot to work upon. Trips to Tanzania on every bit of NBA break will not help the process. You need to optimize the off season segment for an advancement of your career.

Hasheem Thabeet was drafted in summer 2009 as a second overall pick by the Memphis Grizzlies, to set a remarkable and landmark event to the country he was born in (Tanzania) and East Africa as a whole. I want to believe that every “bongoman” celebrated to the fullest…ooh it was a proud moment of our time. I remember inviting West African friends “Wapopo” at my house for nyama choma and drinks, as the banner waved in front of my house reading “CELEBRATING HASHEEM THABEET'S ACHIEVEMENT”.

The Memphis wants a trade! They want to…not as their wish to throw away their own second pick No! But only to get rid of Mr. “Thabust” who has been not only less productive, but also a burden. Hasheem has established himself to be a liability on both offensive and defensive end on the court. The only thing he’s good at is fouling.

The problem they are facing is to find imminent deals to match up a “second pick” value. Reports say that no team is willing to take Hasheem, unless packaged with other pieces for which Memphis is still contemplating the proposal. "The team is super disappointed in his lack of desire to get better. He is beyond bad, Yes he does nothing well. He doesn’t even block shots and he is not feared in the paint anymore" says one of the fans.

Hasheem has lost touch with the game. His performance is awful. He rarely score points (avg 1.4 per game), grabs rebounds (1.40 per game), and 0.0 assists. His playing time dropped drastically, and fans do not expect anything when he enter into the game.

Now, we all know that Hasheem came into the game with limited basketball skills, but that does not restrict him from excelling his potential. There are more qualities a player needs to have instead of just being tall and Hasheem just doesn't have those abilities right now. I will give him one small excuse; he didn't start playing basketball until he was 15. Hakeem Olajuwon bears an identical background Hasheem has. He started playing at the age of 15, but Hakeem “The Dream” knew what was due to shape up his game. He did his assignments and achieved a major accomplishment in the league, two times NBA titles

This article is just a wakeup call to reboot Hasheem’s intensity to press toward the original purpose and live up to the expectations. We (wabongo) are still living a hope we have in you. One day your game will turn around, if only some seriousness is attached to the process. I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Happy New Year kijana!

Mwanaspoti.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hayo tena? Si anakuja kuwapiga kina TID bongo? Anadhani kuja kubeba the used girls bongo ndo NBA? Work Homie

mmmhh asante sana..
siamini macho yangu nauona mkono mmmmmmhhhhhh
niliu miss sana yaana... heri ya mwaka mpya mkono hahahah lol

Hahahha! we mchoyo umekimbia bila kuaga kwa hiyo Xmas and New Year yako, good to see you back! thanks for the Champagne! Mkono ulikuwa unakusubiri tu! lol!

Hahahha! we mchoyo umekimbia bila kuaga kwa hiyo Xmas and New Year yako, good to see you back! thanks for the Champagne! Mkono ulikuwa unakusubiri tu! lol!

hahahahhah lol mie wala si mchoyo..
mmhh nilikuwa naogopa mkono tu haahah lol
maanake mmmhhhh
haupunguzagi speed...
hahahahah lol anway realy good to c u again..
Hopeful u had a wonderful x-mass and i would love to wish u a very blessing year...

Now its Solved..... I was Just waiting for this, You have made my day....
May 2011 bring you all the happiness you deserve.

Thank u so much sweet heart ...
my all the blessings u give come back to u ...

mmmhhh hiyo prob umeisolve very fast..hahahahh lol