Hasheem Thabeet: The Tanzanian Phenom

Hes an everage player in da game, ila tunampa publicity wakati mwingine isostahili...let him learn....to achieve his goals

Huyu siyo mbongo na anasema anachokijua kutokana na experience yake kubwa aliyokuwa nayo katika mchezo huo.

“Thabeet, to me, might be the best player in the country,” Seton Hall coach Bobby Gonzalez said. “I don’t know who has a better player than him, who has a more dominant guy than him in the country. He, to me, is the No. 1 player in America. In my opinion from what I have seen, you know I am not trying to push him out the door, have him go pro, but if I was an NBA franchise I would take him No. 1 in the draft.”

..good for him. I hope he takes a good care of himself and continue to excel, not like his compatriots in the country. They end up being famous in Manzese and nothing else!!!

Whistleblower!

Thabiti ni good guy, talented, gifted and M-bongo... he may not be at his highest potential but its all good

Hayo ya MAnzese ni wewe na wakwenu wote, i am in the country, sucessful, compatriot, near manzese and not famous in manzese...

Your attitude leaves alot to desire, i wish yo mama was in Manzese

Whistleblower!

Thabiti ni good guy, talented, gifted and M-bongo... he may not be at his highest potential but its all good

Hayo ya MAnzese ni wewe na wakwenu wote, i am in the country, sucessful, compatriot, near manzese and not famous in manzese...

Your attitude leaves alot to desire, i wish yo mama was in Manzese

Don't take it personal bro!! Kutumia Manzese haikumaanisha tusi mkuu, nilitaka kuelezea kwa kifupi wachezaji wetu wanaopata umaarufu mtaani na kuona wamefikia kilele cha mafanikio, na huwa wanaishia hapo. Utakubaliana nami kuwa wapo wengi, na ndio kisa cha wanaspoti wetu kutofanya vizuri kwenye nyanja hizo kimataifa. Kama matumizi ya neno Manzese yamekukwaza, nipo chini ya miguu yako mkuu!!

Huyu siyo mbongo na anasema anachokijua kutokana na experience yake kubwa aliyokuwa nayo katika mchezo huo.

“Thabeet, to me, might be the best player in the country,” Seton Hall coach Bobby Gonzalez said. “I don’t know who has a better player than him, who has a more dominant guy than him in the country. He, to me, is the No. 1 player in America. In my opinion from what I have seen, you know I am not trying to push him out the door, have him go pro, but if I was an NBA franchise I would take him No. 1 in the draft.”

BAK I absolutely agree with that, personnaly would be happy If the walk will to the talkings rather than talk do the walkings Mazee!!

He is very good, but in no way number one.
Blake Griffin is number one, dude is a beast!!!

March 3, 2008
Men's Basketball
7,600 Miles From UConn, Thabeet Is Big Man Off Campus
Now Thabeet, who Americanized his name from Hashim Thabit Manka, is a 21-year-old sophomore studying psychology at the University of Connecticut. /QUOTE]

'Miafrika ndivyo tulivyo'???? Did he have to 'americanise' his name to get where he is... nothing african (Tanzanian) sells i guess. we should learn to be proud of our heritage and cultures... mbona wa kichina hawabadilishi majina yao??

March 3, 2008
Men's Basketball
Now Thabeet, who Americanized his name from Hashim Thabit Manka, is a 21-year-old sophomore studying psychology at the University of Connecticut. /QUOTE]

'Miafrika ndivyo tulivyo'???? Did he have to 'americanise' his name to get where he is... nothing african (Tanzanian) sells i guess. we should learn to be proud of our heritage and cultures... mbona wa kichina hawabadilishi majina yao??
Ile ni America.......wengi tu wamebadili majina kamawachina kibao wamebadili majina.....by the way la zamani lilikaa kaa kinyenyekevu....you know what iam talkin about

March 3, 2008
Men's Basketball

My take is that he didn't 'Americanise his name' as the press would like us to believe but simply changed the spelling(which u can do anywhere,not necessarily America).These American people wanna take credit for everything, both true or imagined and its not selling.

Naona gemu ya jana wamenyanyasa sana Thabit! 5 points and 4 rebounds only!

Kuna jamaa alimrusha kama judo!
2dvsw2d.jpg

Kijana anahitaji alot of prayers before the draft but hope he will be fine.he will be different person when he got to the nba is good to keep himself busy after the season I am sure he has the right people with him but if he need any help from his roots he will reach out to us and we will give him a full support,close to him we are in good number in New Jeasey and Here in New York and Boston.Keep up with good work Hasheem.If you come to jamii let us know if you have a personal website we can communicate with you we are close to you New York,New Jeasey and Boston.

SAHIBA.

Kwa wale (US) mnaopenda kufuatilia maendeleo ya Thabeet CBS wanaonyesha mechi yao muda huu, lakini inaelekea hii ni mechi ngumu kwao na wiki chache zilizopita walifungwa na hawa hawa Pittsburgh.