Happy valentine's day to all JF members

Michael Amon

JF-Expert Member
Dec 22, 2008
Valentines Day is a day of love, so my fellow JF member, I want to say that no-one gives more love than you; You brighten everyday. You deserve my undying love, You earned it from the start. So on Valentines Day I give to you. A very special place in my heart! You don't know how you make me feel each time I see you online or offline. I wait for only you all day. You are always in my mind and heart. I feel your presence with me though we are too far away from each other. We came so close to each other in such a short time, I truly think we must have known each other in another lifetime. You have shared your soul to me & I have shared mine with you. While writing this I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying because I miss you so much. I feel so happy and complete even in our silences. I feel I am connected to you through my soul. Your caring attitude, thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I am so grateful to you. All I know is wherever life takes us I hope you'll always know how much I thank God for bringing you into my life. Thanks for making my life so beautiful and colorful!! Always remember I Love U the Most!

Happy valentine's day to you too my dia. You are loved by all of us. Stay blessed always.

Mr. ROcky upo? Long time no see. How have you been?
Am fine brother
How u doing
Nimeona mistari hapo nataka nitafute wa kunitafsria bana maana dikishenari yangu imemwagikiwa na maji nasubiri ikauke
Asante sana kwa hayo mkuu

Am fine brother
How u doing
Nimeona mistari hapo nataka nitafute wa kunitafsria bana maana dikishenari yangu imemwagikiwa na maji nasubiri ikauke
Asante sana kwa hayo mkuu

ha ha haaaa!! Mr. Rocky una vituko wewe. haya bwana. Nakutakia valentine njema

Same to you brother
Happy Valentine day
Enjoy it with someone you love the most

Thanks bro. I have plan to spend this valentine with people who mean the most to me. I have planed to spend it with all JF members

Preta wamtafutia wapi badala yakwenda kwao.?
Kwao gate kali halafu wameandika nyumba hii inalindwa na mtambo maalum wa kuzuia wezi na wadoeaji
Halafu kuna korokoroni wa kimasai hajui kiswahili wala nini zaidi ya kimasai tuu
Halafu simu yake anayo baba yake kila ukipiga anapokea dingi
Na chumbani kwake kakaa na mama yake japo kipo dirishani hata ukiita haitiki

Thanks bro. I have plan to spend this valentine with people who mean the most to me. I have planed to spend it with all JF members
How?
JF members are all over the world
What is your plan then to spend your valentine with them
Ohhh but that's great bro
Just enjoy every moment of it

Kwao gate kali halafu wameandika nyumba hii inalindwa na mtambo maalum wa kuzuia wezi na wadoeaji
Halafu kuna korokoroni wa kimasai hajui kiswahili wala nini zaidi ya kimasai tuu
Halafu simu yake anayo baba yake kila ukipiga anapokea dingi
Na chumbani kwake kakaa na mama yake japo kipo dirishani hata ukiita haitiki

Duuh wanakaba mpaka penati, kamsubiri bondeni anavoenda tutioni(wish u and ur family a lovely valentine).

QUOTE=Mtalingolo;3323164]Duuh wanakaba mpaka penati, kamsubiri bondeni anavoenda tutioni(wish u and ur family a lovely valentine).[/QUOTE]
Mtoni anapelekwa na kaka yake hapo ndio kimbembe sasa
Thanx a lot brother.
Wish you the same with your lovely one
m