Happy Father's Day

Masanilo

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Celebrate Father’s Day by honoring your father by presenting gifts like cards, flowers, chocolates and neckties.

Dads often admires a handmade gift.

For those who themselves are fathers, the day is an enjoyable day indeed.

However, the holiday remains a very special day for those with fathers in their lives

Im terribly sorry for pals who have fathered themselves.....

Happy fathers day to all

images

Mchungaji Mkuu Masa K

Happy Fathers day to all the Great Men who do their Best in

being good and being Responsible Fathers in any way they can...

Mwenyezi Mungu awabariki woote ambao hujua umuhimu

wao katika maisha ya wanao wawe mbali ama karibu...

"HAPPY FATHERS DAY"

Kwangu kila siku ni best day for ma lovely baba,nitakuwa kama yeye kwa kuwa baba mzuri kwa watoto wangu Mungu akinijaalia!

Siku hii ingekuwa njema kama ningeweza kumuwish maisha mema na marefu na ningeweza kuongea nae na kumpa zawad.
Nilimpenda sana ila mungu kampenda zaid
R.I.P My Dady

Rev what does this day really mean to the society? is there any special evens should be conducted to remark this day? and what are they!

30% of men who ask for a parternity test,finds out the child is not theirs.¤¤¤¤¤¤Would you be surprised to find out your father wasn't really your father?¤¤¤¤¤¤What makes a father?¤¤¤¤¤¤How would you feel if you discovered your child was not really "yours"?>>>>Happy father's day to all good and responsible fathers in Tanzania!

30% of men who ask for a parternity test,finds out the child is not theirs.¤¤¤¤¤¤Would you be surprised to find out your father wasn't really your father?¤¤¤¤¤¤What makes a father?¤¤¤¤¤¤How would you feel if you discovered your child was not really "yours"?>>>>Happy father's day to all good and responsible fathers in Tanzania!

Baba ni baba...na kama moyo wako umekubali kuwe wewe ni baba..basi utakuwa baba.. Kikubwa ni Ku-behave na kuchukua responsibility za Baba...Kuendelea kujiuliza kwa sababu gani wewe ni baba..huko ni kujiumiza kichwa...

fa·ther (fä
prime.gif
phonth.gif
schwa.gif
r)n.1.a. A male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.
b. A man who adopts a child.
c. A man who raises a child.

Thanks Jaguar, I am a father of a three year old girl. she has changed my life n i promise i will always be there for her no matter what.
Thanks,you are also playing the role as the father of our lovely football team,Me too i'm a proud father of my 2 year old son,ELVIS!

Siku ya wanawake duniani,wanawake hupendelea kusaidiwa kazi mbali mbali zinazowahusu zaidi kama usafi wa ndani ya nyumba,kupika,ku-care watoto wadogo n.k.Wanawake leo itabidi mtusaidie kazi zetu mbali mbali kama udereva,ukonda,kusukuma mikokoteni n.k.au vp?

Back
Top Bottom