Happy Birthday Naima Omari...:)

Happy birthday to u. Happy birthday dear Naima, happy birthday to u. How old are u now? How old are u nowooooooooo? God bless u always, God bless u dear Naima, God bless u allways. Kata keki tule, Kata keki dear Naima, kata keki tuleeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hongera sana Naima. But you disappeared for a while . I missed your useful posts. Welcome back.

pic019.gif

Naima is the name of my friend and associate
So sweet, charming, and compassionate
Aside from being gorgeous and gifted
With lots of talents yet remain concealed

Naima the woman you will love
A woman with soft heart
Full of vision from the start

Naima the woman being loved
By everyone else who knows her past
A lovable woman but scared
Of having someone to be loved
Aside from the almighty God above

Someone who will call her sweetheart
Who will share joys and sorrows
Her strength in times of being weak
Telling her ‘I’ll be there for you”
Because I love you and I need you….

Such A Good Piece of Art For A Beautiful Woman!

...si uanzishe thread ya kutafuta na wale ambao "wapo wapo" wakufuate huko... utakuwa unavamia kila thread na kuulizia kila leo hii?
Wewe ni Naima?,mbona unadandia treni kwa mbele.

Loud birthdays are a self importance cultivating fad that is bound to be relegated to the dustbin of history if we are to triumph, or triumph if we are to turn into an idiocracy.

They tend to be cute and mostly suitable for kids age 1 to 14, tolerable at 16 and barely at 18. By 21 all sensible people retaining any remnant of this ancient ritual would be the wiser in shedding it's pretentious mananimity. Once the reality of life kicks in, they pale in being so choreographed.

Complete with the fire alarm triggering burnt candles, what a circus!

I'd rather celebrate Fridays, for one thing they come more often.

Having said that, not to be an overly sulky grouch with morose tendencies.

Happy Birthday Naima Omari, don't mind my Vogon communist psycho Borglike tendencies .

Last edited:
Nakutakia kila la heri Naima..Mungu awe nawe siku zote na uishi miaka mingi zaidi,cha msingi ni kuwaheshimu wazazi waliokuleta hapa duniani pamoja na wanajamii wengine(hasa wa JF)ili upate miaka mingi na heri duniani,Mungu akubariki...happy Birthdate Naima,always be a good girl

Wishing you Naima all that is good in the remaining 100 years of your life!! Happy birthday.

Happy bday Naima, Mungu akujaalie mema katika dunia na akhera.

Bday yangu msisahau jamani..........sob sob sob

Dadaake ongera sana kwa kutimiza miaka hiyo uliyotimiza,nina imani utakuwa umefurahi sana.Aliyekuumba akujalie maisha marefu yenye furaha lukuki.

Happy birth day dadaake.

Duuu! Ngoja na mie nikutakie kila la heri kwa kutimiza miaka yako kadhaaa.

Inshallah Mola akuongezee mingine mingi tu.

Natumai sijachelewa kwa mujibu wa saa yangu.

Furaha teeeeeeeele maishani.