Happy Birthday Naima Omari...:)

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Naima Happy birthday to you.

How old are you now, how old are you know, how old are you now.

Have a lovely and enjoyable birthday and may you live to blow 101 candles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Naima
:)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA[/media]

steved-albums-mh_pinda-picture203-happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Dear Naima!! x

SteveD.

You guys are very great and loving i wish i could hug you all in person.. this means a lot to me and i thank you all .. for the love and care .. May God reward you all abundantly always and always .. for every good wish to me, May God reward you thrice as much .. I thank you all again and again and again .....

Mpendwa Naima Omari,
Ninakutakia heri katika siku yako ya kuzaliwa,
Mwenyezi Mungu, Mungu wa baraka akujaalie miaka mingi angalau 120 na heri hapa duniani.
Stay blessed forever.

Heri ya sikukuu ya kuzaliwa Naima, na Mwenyezi akuzidishie siku za kuishi mara dufu......na zenye mafanikio tele.

Happy Birthday my dear sister Naima! mungu azidi kukulinda na akupe miaka mingi zaidi ya kuishi.

Happy birthday Naima!

Kibunango, who is Naima to you? Is she your twin?

Na mie pia naungana na wenzangu waliotangulia kukutakia kila la kheri katika siku yako ya kuzaliwa. Mungu akujalie maisha marefuuu kama ilivyo Toilet paper si unajua urefu wake ulivyo? hongera sana, Mungu akujalie maisha marefu Naima yenye baraka na mafanikio tele

Happy Birthday My Dear!
May You Live To BLow Out A THousand And One Candles!
Naima, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday I love you with all my heart xoxoxoxo

Wallahi sijategemea kama mgenithamini kiasi hiki .. hakika nashukuru .. i feeel pethoooooo (proud) ... i feel on top of the world .. its all because you have made me feel so ... i now know that am more than loved by all of you .. i thank you all .. ila nisiwe mja wa fadhila naomba .. to all please pm me your date of birth .. please please this way naweza nami kuwaonjesha raha na furaha nilionayo siku ya leo just from reading your kind and loving messages you had stored for me in your hearts.... thanks to all of you and big hugs to you all ... married men last on this que please .. ha ha ha

pic019.gif

Naima is the name of my friend and associate
So sweet, charming, and compassionate
Aside from being gorgeous and gifted
With lots of talents yet remain concealed

Naima the woman you will love
A woman with soft heart
Full of vision from the start

Naima the woman being loved
By everyone else who knows her past
A lovable woman but scared
Of having someone to be loved
Aside from the almighty God above

Someone who will call her sweetheart
Who will share joys and sorrows
Her strength in times of being weak
Telling her ‘I’ll be there for you”
Because I love you and I need you….

Kibunango, kuna thread nyingine aliianzisha Bubu kwa lengo kama hili, ingekuwa vizuri zikaunganishwa.

Happy Birthday Naima!

Nakutakia kila la heri katika siku hii yako ya kuzaliwa.....uzidi kufanikiwa katika shughuli zote halali unazozifanya..

kwa vile nimeoa, nitasubiri niwe wa mwisho kukupm siku yangu ya kuzaliwa.....lol