Happy Birthday Michelle

Happy Birthday my dia friend Michelle.MUNGU akubariki uendelee kuwa na moyo mzuri kama ulionao sasa.

Wish You all the best!!!

Am grateful my dear friend...and one of my hero!!! Asante kwa baraka na AMEN....sikijua nina moyo mzuri kiasi hicho....namshukuru Mungu....tuendelee kutumikia nchi yetu....tuiache ikiwa bora zaidi.....Mungu Akubariki zaidi mpendwa wangu...Keep up the good wor!!!:A S-rose:

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest! Some words of wisdom for your birthday, Smile while you still have teeth! HB

Michelle..!! Happy b/day dear!!Usisahau kumshukuru Mama na baba,kwa nguvu,uwezo,utii na upendo waliokuonyesha hadi kufikia kujitambua wewe kama wewe na kujiunga na JF kumwaga michango ambayo inatusaidia wengine kwenye maisha yetu ya kawaida.

So I can say that,
We all,celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,here JF and at ur place too,
Someone who gives more than u get,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you. Mwaaa!!M

Wow....thank you for lifting my spirit to the highest point...am forever grateful to my beloved parents and to GOD....and to you for this great message.....!!!mwaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
naona siku yako leo....unamwaga 'thanx' na 'like' kama huna akilinzuri...thtz y i like u and i like ths MMU...kip it on lady!!
ha ha ha ha sina uchungu wa thanks hata siku moja,mtu akinifurahisha au akiandika kitu kizuri,nampa haki yake...cheers!!

As one of the fellow JF and MMU member,
i wish you good day
i wish you good month
i wish you good year
i wish you good life

get more love
get more fun
get more laughters
get all what you need

Make more money
Make more friends
Make more choices
Make more happiness

Earn more respect
Earn more cash
Earn more and more
Earn outstanding recognition

Be a good friend
be a good servant
be a good personn
be a good God's kid

Happy Birthday.......:A S-rose:

last but not least....

Thank you so very much MTM for your wishes and this thread!!!!

You made my Birthday all the More Special....

May Our Loving God Bless You Kindly!!!

Michelle darling... its almost midnight thus lucky am only 23 hrs and 40 minutes late to count down...

Honey a lot of wishes have been given by the members covering every aspect of your life... My wish to you is that may all the wishes given reach the Almighty God and be granted to you... Have a full and fun life honey...

As one of the fellow JF and MMU member,
i wish you good day
i wish you good month
i wish you good year
i wish you good life

get more love
get more fun
get more laughters
get all what you need

Make more money
Make more friends
Make more choices
Make more happiness

Earn more respect
Earn more cash
Earn more and more
Earn outstanding recognition

Be a good friend
be a good servant
be a good personn
be a good God's kid

Happy Birthday.......:A S-rose:

MTM am impressed they are such lovely words and Michelle is lucky to have such a good friend... Bravo!

I am sure Michelle had a blast!!!

..... Next stop??? :car: Ngurdoto golf course!!!

Michelle wewe ni zawadi, ya maisha duniani,
Kwao wowote weledi, wewe unayo thamani,
Kwazo zako juhudi, na michangi jamvini,

Kwa michango yako bora, daima huna kifani,

Kwa zako tele busara, na mwongozo jamvini,
Michelle wewe ni kinara, nuru yetu jamvini.

Hutupooza machungu, moyoni iwe amani,

Tupatapo maumivu, daima huwa pembeni
Nakuombea kwa Mungu, heri tupu duniani,,

Michelle u rafiki mwema, mwingine hapatikani,
Wajali pasi kupima, wajali bila rehani,

Mola akujaalie, yalo mema duniani,
Baraka akujazie, akujazie pomoni,
Mabaya akwepushie, uwe mwenye amani,

Nakutakia heri ya siku yako ya kuzaliwa.

Pia nimependa signature yako "JF ni kama shamba kuna mbegu(member) zenye kutoa matunda (fikra/maarifa) nzuri na kuna magugu (waropokaji) kazi yao kuharibu mbegu zilizopandwa kwenye shamba letu."

If I couldn't be the first one to wish you, at least I can be the last one to cross your mind this birthday! Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had an amazing day!
Your mom
660327993-belated_birthday.gif

Michelle darling... its almost midnight thus lucky am only 23 hrs and 40 minutes late to count down...

Honey a lot of wishes have been given by the members covering every aspect of your life... My wish to you is that may all the wishes given reach the Almighty God and be granted to you... Have a full and fun life honey...

I appreciate darling & AMEN to all the wishes.....:A S-rose:

Sorry Chelle dear was absent jana HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY wishing u good health and lots and lots of happiness.

MTM am impressed they are such lovely words and Michelle is lucky to have such a good friend... Bravo!

ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaa....i was surprised and impressed as well......am not sure am that lucky( you know what i mean)....l.o.l

If I couldn't be the first one to wish you, at least I can be the last one to cross your mind this birthday! Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had an amazing day!
Your mom
660327993-belated_birthday.gif

Thanks mom....its never late when its from you....it was just on time...I had ana amazing day...Glory to GOD and lots of appreciaton to Family & Friends!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
MAY YOU LIVE TO BLOW 100 CANDLES. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....XOXO:A S kiss::A S-rose::smile-big: