Hacking 24*7!!

Click_and_go

JF-Expert Member
Nov 21, 2010
....Hello guys,,,,i hope some of you know what "hacking"
really is!
...i would like to know whether hacking is a legal professional or not,,,have any idea???

mmmh...let me see.,hacking leads someone to do illegal stuff,but at the sametime it helps other pipo,eg me..it helped me crack windows 7! So let me make it legal!!...dnt knw bout the othrs!

mmmh...let me see.,hacking leads someone to do illegal stuff,but at the sametime it helps other pipo,eg me..it helped me crack windows 7! So let me make it legal!!...dnt knw bout the othrs!

Ethics in IT sees hacking as an illegal action

Hacking is a generic term and it may be legal or illegal. "hacking" open sources to make a patch is legal. Hacking your system to measure penetration power is legal. There is dark side of hacking, normally known as cracking, which is illegal. cracking a software to bypass security (which is rampart here at JF) is illegal. Legality of the action depends on action itself and its very intent

ha,ha,ha,haa men in ma side hacking is proffesional i believe u cant do hacking if ur r not have not knowledge with what u have hacking but they say hacker is for funny

Back
Top Bottom