Habari hii ni ya kweli, Tafadhali soma

Kaa la Moto

JF-Expert Member
Apr 24, 2008
Nimepokea sms kwenye simu yangu ya mkononi ikiwa na ujumbe huu na nimeona ni vizuri niwashirikishe harakati hizi zinazoendeshwa na undisclosed sources.

"Nzi na nyuki hufa kwa kulazimisha kupenya kwenye kioo angavu, na ndivyo watakavyoangamia wasomi, wafanyakazi na wakulima wanaolazimisha kutimiza ndoto zao kupitia chama cha mafisadi (ccm).
Sasa tuunge mkono kwenye kampeni maalumu dhidi ya Kikwete 2010, maana aliingia kwa mbinu atatoka kwa mbinu. Mtenda utendewa, tuwasapoti wadai haki na oparesheni SANGARA, Tanzania bila Kikwete inawezekana.
Tuma ujumbe huu kwa walio choshwa na Kikwete. Hasa Walimu, NMB, TRL, Wazee wastaafu wa EAC, Wanafunzi vyuoni, Madaktari, Polisi, Maaskofu, Mapadri, Makadhi, Mashehe, Wavuvi, Waumini wa dini zote na Wakurugenzi wa vyombo vya habari."

Nasisitiza kwamba huu ujumbe nimeupokea kwenye simu yangu na sijui ni nani kanitumia.

MF

Kama kawaida, wamekurupuka nakuuwahisha... subira kidogo hadi mwezi wa 8 au 9 mwakani na dhamira ingelileta maana!!

Hata hivyo inaonyesha umetumwa kwa wale wote ambao wamechangia chochote kwa chadema via sms hiyo ndio zawadi yake

Hata hivyo inaonyesha umetumwa kwa wale wote ambao wamechangia chochote kwa chadema via sms hiyo ndio zawadi yake

Shy, nafikiria tuusambaze zaidi ili kuwafikia wananchi wengi kupitia emails na kupitia premium SMS numbers, unaonaje mkuu?!

Kama kawa SHY mzee wa kufuka amefufuka.

Nimeusoma ujumbe wa sms kwa makini.
naunga mkono hoja

Shy, nafikiria tuusambaze zaidi ili kuwafikia wananchi wengi kupitia emails na kupitia premium SMS numbers, unaonaje mkuu?!

Sisi kijijini kwetu hata mafuta ya koroboi hupatikana kwa taabu. Hapa unaamaanisha wananchi wa mijini tu tena wenye uwezo wa kutumia kompyuta. Katika Tanzania yenye watu milioni thelathini na ushee wangapi watapata hiyo meseji? Kumbuka wapiga kura wapo vijijini

Kama kawa SHY mzee wa kufuka amefufuka.

Nimeusoma ujumbe wa sms kwa makini.
naunga mkono hoja

Angalia lugha iliyotumika mbona haina tija jamani ? halafu mbona watu wanajificha ? njoo mbele sema jina la kikundi chako pambana kwa njia ya kura uchaguliwe sio kwa njia laghai huu ni uchonganishi

Wewe Shy, Watu wanasema tena hadharani, unadhani wanajificha kila siku?
Leo tu nimekuta huko mjini ninakoishi, diwani mmoja wa cuf anatoa elimu ya uraia kwa waliwa nchi na ajabu kundi kubwa sana likakusanyika kwa kama saa moja kumsikiliza. Kwanza nilidhani ni mkutano kumbe alikuwa anazungumza na watu wachache lakini kadri muda ulivyosogea wengi walinaswa kwenye elimu yake. Na wakawa watu wengi sana. Hapakuwa na haja ya kibali hapo. Elimu mtindo mmoja na nakwambia wengi walitoka wamelishwa sukari mpya tofauti na ile ya bora maisha kwa kila mtanzania.
Harakati zinapita kila kona na za kila namna kuhakikisha hatuishi kwenye uchafu huu tena.
Wale wa simu watapokea kwa simu na wale wa email watapokea kwa email. Wengine watapokea newsletter na mwisho mabadiliko yatapatikana.
USIBEZE.

Ahsante hata hivyo kabla ya haya yote yanatakiwa kufanywa na pressure groups nyie wanasiasa fanyeni yenu majukwaani pale tarehe zenu zinapofikia au sio kuna hii kitu soma

It will be very instructive not to miss the points about the situation of things in Tanzania. There is no doubt that Tanzania is a very beautiful country (by nature) and a very wonderful geographical entity. There is no doubt that Tanzanians are beautiful, hardworking and kind. However it is in this same Tanzania that you have beasts and lunatics who have used the instruments of governance and power to sentence millions of Tanzanians to a life of perpetual poverty and agony. It is in this same beautiful Tanzania that you have some of the worst attributes of a democratic nation.
Those who govern in Tanzania are exceedingly rich. They are so rich that they could provide for their 14th unborn generation. They are so rich that they could stash away billions of dollars in foreign accounts and when they die, the money is lost to these useless oversea hypocritic countries. They tell us now that Tanzania is so corrupt that she occupies the 120st position on the ladder of corruption. How corrupt then is the United Kingdom, the United States and all these funny isolated islands who accept money from Tanzanian thieves? Nonsense!
Indeed corruption is very rampant around the world but to different degrees and dimensions. It is such in Tanzania that while the public officers are getting richer and more insane, they do so at the expense of two things: the people and the negligence of public service. No administration in Tanzania has admitted to being a corrupt one and that is ridiculous. The point is that each administration is afraid to prosecute the previous one because they all have the same evil intention and that is to steal and loot from what they called the national cake. This is the monumental tragedy that has befallen Tanzania since independence. This is the biggest tragedy that has plagued Tanzania which has made it possible for the common man to live a fulfilling life.
It is made worse because of the influence of mistrust, tribalism, nepotism and extreme but inadmissible hatred for one another. There is a lot of pretense in the air and self preservation is the only law in Tanzania public service. The principle of me, myself and I is the most functional element in Tanzania military or political governments. The result is that an individual who is in public service becomes the only means to alleviate himself, his acquaintances, friends and families from the shackles of poverty and penury.
The consequence is the elaborate mind game that determine who survives and who suffers in Tanzania. Those who survive on their own are in a way the extraordinary people who stumble on the required space and function that allowed their relevance to be explored as it should have been normally. They are few and mostly intellectuals. You will find this category of people across all strata of the Tanzanian society. All over the world, people in this category are used to keep the society in good shape and function. In Tanzania, they are usually hidden and silent.

There is a growing branch of the Tanzanian society who are the opportunists as mentioned earlier who get rich because of the relationship that they have to power or to someone in power. There is nothing wrong with have this connection or influence but the mechanism that runs it is based on a corrupt system, a winner takes it all attitude and a mentality that focuses on self or just a few in the best situation.
We have failed to realize that the society is supposed to be built on fair play and equal opportunities. We stopped rewarding merits and excellence while promoting one useless concept called federal character. We promote violence and aggression. We, in general, promote evil over good and vices over virtues. So in essence we miss the point about the real situation of things once we get our hands on what we want. The me , myself and I attitude promotes a mentality of the survival of the fittest whereas the resources dictate otherwise. Tanzania is running a system that is defiant to the stipulations of nature and natural laws.
For example, the people of Tanzania have no business being poor. It is very unfortunate that more than 20 Tanzanians are poor and cannot by themselves determine what they want to eat or how they want to eat. They cannot even determine how they want to live! It is extremely shameful that Western Union is going from Europe and America to Tanzania. Under natural laws, it should be the other way round. Tanzanians are supposed to be the richest in the world not only as country but as individuals. Unfortunately, only a few Tanzanians have ganged up to be in this "richest category". It should have been everyone.
Indeed there will always be poor people everywhere but that the poor outnumbered the rich in Tanzania is catastrophic in economic evaluation. How is that possible? It is possible because as mentioned earlier, there are people who can provide for their nth generation while the living are starving. There are monies scattered all over the world in foreign banks and foreign economies and these have no real value or use to Tanzanians who are alive. There are people living in Tanzania with monies that they would never be able to earn if they lived up to a million years. Yet they have this money and the state and people cannot take from them. It's shocking and amazing!
I cannot understand why the poor cannot rise against the government in Tanzania. I mean it is a game of number, more than 90m against the others. What are we talking about? I am guilty of not fighting against the evil in my society they way I should when I was living in Tanzania. I tried a little though and I thought I did my best.
Ordinary Tanzanians are so focused on religion and other things that they forget how life should be. Some people have never experienced how a good life feels like. The society is so fractionated that some people tell you stories that I call "make believe". Those who think they are fortunate or even smart to be doing well invariably always forget what they see and those they encounter on the streets everyday.
I have written about Tanzania in many ways and from many angles and my message is the same: it is possible for all Tanzanians to live a good life. But so far, there is no indication that that hope will be realized soon.
The government is in business as usual, reshuffle the cabinet and let other thieves come and steal their own part of the national cake. The politicians will never be prosecuted or they will never be made to refund the money they stole. Tanzania continues to promote idiocy and madness in government and public service. I cannot stop saying that mad men are ruling in children! I have no other explanation for the unbelievable status of Tanzania in the comity of nations.
Everyone is public service must be good, accountable, prosecutable and intellectually functional if the society and country must move forward. Unfortunately, Only a few men are good but their efforts cannot cover 40 m people. It doesn't work that way especially when these good people are not even in public service. You must be crazy to survive Tanzania's kind of democracy.
Tanzania is my country of birth. I'm still proud to be a Tanzanian. It's the pride of the black nation but I would really love to see my continue make real progress, not abstract or imaginary progresses. I look forward to the tangible things that can make life worth living in Tanzania.
Constant power supply, Good roads, modern and affordable health care (so the president does not fool around the world), good educaational system (so the useless ministers will not be sending their children abroad), clean water and beautiful (affordable) houses and everything that promote merit over tribalism and mediocre. Tanzanians abroad want to come back home. They need a place to call their real homes: This is the dream! I

Nimepokea sms kwenye simu yangu ya mkononi ikiwa na ujumbe huu na nimeona ni vizuri niwashirikishe harakati hizi zinazoendeshwa na undisclosed sources.

"Nzi na nyuki hufa kwa kulazimisha kupenya kwenye kioo angavu, na ndivyo watakavyoangamia wasomi, wafanyakazi na wakulima wanaolazimisha kutimiza ndoto zao kupitia chama cha mafisadi (ccm).
Sasa tuunge mkono kwenye kampeni maalumu dhidi ya Kikwete 2010, maana aliingia kwa mbinu atatoka kwa mbinu. Mtenda utendewa, tuwasapoti wadai haki na oparesheni SANGARA, Tanzania bila Kikwete inawezekana.
Tuma ujumbe huu kwa walio choshwa na Kikwete. Hasa Walimu, NMB, TRL, Wazee wastaafu wa EAC, Wanafunzi vyuoni, Madaktari, Polisi, Maaskofu, Mapadri, Makadhi, Mashehe, Wavuvi, Waumini wa dini zote na Wakurugenzi wa vyombo vya habari."

Nasisitiza kwamba huu ujumbe nimeupokea kwenye simu yangu na sijui ni nani kanitumia.

MF
Umesahau kuwa JK ni chaguo la Mungu kwa msimamo wa kanisa katoliki..please usipoteze muda na hao maaskofu na mapadri we know there price .."Tax free and MoU" finito.

Ahsante hata hivyo kabla ya haya yote yanatakiwa kufanywa na pressure groups nyie wanasiasa fanyeni yenu majukwaani pale tarehe zenu zinapofikia au sio kuna hii kitu soma

It will be very instructive not to miss the points about the situation of things in Tanzania. There is no doubt that Tanzania is a very beautiful country (by nature) and a very wonderful geographical entity. There is no doubt that Tanzanians are beautiful, hardworking and kind. However it is in this same Tanzania that you have beasts and lunatics who have used the instruments of governance and power to sentence millions of Tanzanians to a life of perpetual poverty and agony. It is in this same beautiful Tanzania that you have some of the worst attributes of a democratic nation.
Those who govern in Tanzania are exceedingly rich. They are so rich that they could provide for their 14th unborn generation. They are so rich that they could stash away billions of dollars in foreign accounts and when they die, the money is lost to these useless oversea hypocritic countries. They tell us now that Tanzania is so corrupt that she occupies the 120st position on the ladder of corruption. How corrupt then is the United Kingdom, the United States and all these funny isolated islands who accept money from Tanzanian thieves? Nonsense!
Indeed corruption is very rampant around the world but to different degrees and dimensions. It is such in Tanzania that while the public officers are getting richer and more insane, they do so at the expense of two things: the people and the negligence of public service. No administration in Tanzania has admitted to being a corrupt one and that is ridiculous. The point is that each administration is afraid to prosecute the previous one because they all have the same evil intention and that is to steal and loot from what they called the national cake. This is the monumental tragedy that has befallen Tanzania since independence. This is the biggest tragedy that has plagued Tanzania which has made it possible for the common man to live a fulfilling life.
It is made worse because of the influence of mistrust, tribalism, nepotism and extreme but inadmissible hatred for one another. There is a lot of pretense in the air and self preservation is the only law in Tanzania public service. The principle of me, myself and I is the most functional element in Tanzania military or political governments. The result is that an individual who is in public service becomes the only means to alleviate himself, his acquaintances, friends and families from the shackles of poverty and penury.
The consequence is the elaborate mind game that determine who survives and who suffers in Tanzania. Those who survive on their own are in a way the extraordinary people who stumble on the required space and function that allowed their relevance to be explored as it should have been normally. They are few and mostly intellectuals. You will find this category of people across all strata of the Tanzanian society. All over the world, people in this category are used to keep the society in good shape and function. In Tanzania, they are usually hidden and silent.

There is a growing branch of the Tanzanian society who are the opportunists as mentioned earlier who get rich because of the relationship that they have to power or to someone in power. There is nothing wrong with have this connection or influence but the mechanism that runs it is based on a corrupt system, a winner takes it all attitude and a mentality that focuses on self or just a few in the best situation.
We have failed to realize that the society is supposed to be built on fair play and equal opportunities. We stopped rewarding merits and excellence while promoting one useless concept called federal character. We promote violence and aggression. We, in general, promote evil over good and vices over virtues. So in essence we miss the point about the real situation of things once we get our hands on what we want. The me , myself and I attitude promotes a mentality of the survival of the fittest whereas the resources dictate otherwise. Tanzania is running a system that is defiant to the stipulations of nature and natural laws.
For example, the people of Tanzania have no business being poor. It is very unfortunate that more than 20 Tanzanians are poor and cannot by themselves determine what they want to eat or how they want to eat. They cannot even determine how they want to live! It is extremely shameful that Western Union is going from Europe and America to Tanzania. Under natural laws, it should be the other way round. Tanzanians are supposed to be the richest in the world not only as country but as individuals. Unfortunately, only a few Tanzanians have ganged up to be in this “richest category”. It should have been everyone.
Indeed there will always be poor people everywhere but that the poor outnumbered the rich in Tanzania is catastrophic in economic evaluation. How is that possible? It is possible because as mentioned earlier, there are people who can provide for their nth generation while the living are starving. There are monies scattered all over the world in foreign banks and foreign economies and these have no real value or use to Tanzanians who are alive. There are people living in Tanzania with monies that they would never be able to earn if they lived up to a million years. Yet they have this money and the state and people cannot take from them. It’s shocking and amazing!
I cannot understand why the poor cannot rise against the government in Tanzania. I mean it is a game of number, more than 90m against the others. What are we talking about? I am guilty of not fighting against the evil in my society they way I should when I was living in Tanzania. I tried a little though and I thought I did my best.
Ordinary Tanzanians are so focused on religion and other things that they forget how life should be. Some people have never experienced how a good life feels like. The society is so fractionated that some people tell you stories that I call “make believe”. Those who think they are fortunate or even smart to be doing well invariably always forget what they see and those they encounter on the streets everyday.
I have written about Tanzania in many ways and from many angles and my message is the same: it is possible for all Tanzanians to live a good life. But so far, there is no indication that that hope will be realized soon.
The government is in business as usual, reshuffle the cabinet and let other thieves come and steal their own part of the national cake. The politicians will never be prosecuted or they will never be made to refund the money they stole. Tanzania continues to promote idiocy and madness in government and public service. I cannot stop saying that mad men are ruling in children! I have no other explanation for the unbelievable status of Tanzania in the comity of nations.
Everyone is public service must be good, accountable, prosecutable and intellectually functional if the society and country must move forward. Unfortunately, Only a few men are good but their efforts cannot cover 40 m people. It doesn’t work that way especially when these good people are not even in public service. You must be crazy to survive Tanzania’s kind of democracy.
Tanzania is my country of birth. I’m still proud to be a Tanzanian. It’s the pride of the black nation but I would really love to see my continue make real progress, not abstract or imaginary progresses. I look forward to the tangible things that can make life worth living in Tanzania.
Constant power supply, Good roads, modern and affordable health care (so the president does not fool around the world), good educaational system (so the useless ministers will not be sending their children abroad), clean water and beautiful (affordable) houses and everything that promote merit over tribalism and mediocre. Tanzanians abroad want to come back home. They need a place to call their real homes: This is the dream! I
Hizingonjera si za leo Shy, tumezisikia siku nyingi sana hadi masikio yanawasha. Tunataka mabadiliko ya kweli na haya yataletwa na wapiga kura. Full stop.
Hizi ngonjera za hao hao wezi wetu hatuzihitaji tena wala hazitusaidii tena. Tunataka kuepusha Tanzania na janga la kitaifa.

Umesahau kuwa JK ni chaguo la Mungu kwa msimamo wa kanisa katoliki..please usipoteze muda na hao maaskofu na mapadri we know there price .."Tax free and MoU" finito.
Weeeeee, yaani hapa tu umeifanya mada ni ya kidini?
Udini utakumaliza ndugu yangu.
Sasa mbona hujasema hao mashehe na masheha sijui na akina nani wana msimamo gani? Maana naona unataka kuni drag nende huko!

Tumekusoma mkulu: nimesharusha kwa emails 250! sasa hv narusha sms kwa contact cards zote nlonazo. Ujumbe ufike watu ndy watajua kama kuna umuhimu au la! NI HAKI YA WATU KUPASHWA HABARI! MM mwenyewe sijaona ssm walichofanya mpaka sasa toka wachukue nchi kutoka kwa mkoloni! ni ahadi tuuu zisizotimia,kila mtu anataka apewe muda akamilishe kazi aliyoanza! we need a CHANGE! MAFISADI WAMETAFUNA SANA NCHI HII, Na kijana wao anawatetea!!!!!

..sasa mbadala wa Kikwete ni nani? Naye ana sapoti gani ya watendaji kuanzia wenyeviti wa vijiji, makatibu watendaji, wenyeviti wa serikali za mitaa... watakaokuwa madiwani, wawakilishi wa wananchi na wabunge?

it is rather too late to circulate this message (scam) now as the local government elections have just passed.

na wadanganyika tumejiandaaje, maana kura zitachezewa tu ili watu wajisimike? Elimu iendelee

Back
Top Bottom