Guys the sound was to much ?!%@¥

Safety last

JF-Expert Member
Mar 24, 2011
Im sorry if i wl nt be understood ,bt i met ths gal after brick the ice it was sex she was screemin in a loud that i hv never heard before,th ws gol scored ,i told her u better leave cz its lyk, i dnt kwn sh was fakin o wat ?ths skirt ws planin, i groove th rdio bt sh bit the sound of it.men can u hlp me to pschy her mind ??,coz i ddnt met ma sex target! .why some ladies scream low or nt ,bt other do it lik a punishmnt is given thm???im jst ask .

Okay okay can u write in good language so we can understand plz plz

alikuwa anapiga KELELE SANA wakati wa kujamihiana mbona wengine wanakuaga kimya au anakua na sex voice tu ila mwingine kama adhabu ,mpaka furaha ya kujamihiana haipo ni tatizo au ndo raha yenyewe?

alikuwa anapiga KELELE SANA wakati wa kujamihiana mbona wengine wanakuaga kimya au anakua na sex voice tu ila mwingine kama adhabu ,mpaka furaha ya kujamihiana haipo ni tatizo au ndo raha yenyewe?

Ooops my be umemkuna panapotakiwa hahhahha au amekuibia hahha hahha
next time muulize :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Im sorry if i wl nt be understood ,bt i met ths gal after brick the ice it was sex she was screemin in a loud that i hv never heard before,th ws gol scored ,i told her u better leave cz its lyk, i dnt kwn sh was fakin o wat ?ths skirt ws planin, i groove th rdio bt sh bit the sound of it.men can u hlp me to pschy her mind ??,coz i ddnt met ma sex target! .why some ladies scream low or nt ,bt other do it lik a punishmnt is given thm???im jst ask .

You had a mind of turning on the radio to disguise the sound while doing it???
You failed to use techniques such as a smooch to reduce her sounds??
you were so into listening to her than feeling her???

THEN you were doing it all wroooong!

Dear Asha D,
Pls say a bit more on 'techniques to reduce sounds such as a smooch' .

Duh, hichi nini? Unaogopa kusema au hujui kiswahili au...

Mfunike na mto usoni au mnyonge teh teh teh...just kiddin..it could be either of the two (real or fake).vumilia and ply ur part

Hahahahha...eti ‘others do it like a punishment is given to them...‘

Nwy mzibe mdomo na mdomo wako uone kama chumba hakitakua kimya!

disreputing jf as home of great thinker i'm reluctant to post my comment.
Tumia tu lugha unayoelewa zaidi siyo kutuandikia huo utumbo hapo juu.

Sharobaro language

mwambie huyooooo:dance:

sasa unabana maneno ili nin... wafupisha page au? kwani wana chaji maneno hapa.. upuuzii. hueleweki

Back
Top Bottom