Grand Opening: CCM Branch - Jamaica

Indians rule![/QUOTE]
MoD Tafadhali ........anamaana gani kutamba hapa kuwa INDIAN RULE!!!!!.... we dont care kuwa you are RAJ JEETU PATEL or what.......you can go rule you bloood...squuzer!!!!..this is the free country ..dont irritate us with u ruling .........if kikwete and fellow bloody cronies are on your pay roll with dope money....just go tell your powder lords that your servants will soon be going.....hiyo pesa ya matrekta ya kilimo kwanza mliyotengeneza ndo itakuwa ya mwisho........

I've got bad news for you Chadema and CUF folks, CCM will win big!...and we gonna run the show and the economy for another 5 years!
Indians rule!!

.......we didnt know that you own CCM....IT was just like romours....so you have proved!...anyway ...when the working class rise to the streets .......it will be the end of it!!!..better make peace today if you want better tommorow for your children!!!

I've got bad news for you Chadema and CUF folks, CCM will win big!...and we gonna run the show and the economy for another 5 years!
Indians rule!![/QUOTE]
You must be digging your own grave. I advise you to refrain from such statements, given the beef that's been harbored for generations by Mwananchi, your own victim of your dubious deals. While i appreciate fair and responsible business people irrespective of the background, unfortunately, you Indians are not of this character. You have killed and maimed Tanzanians because of your greed, and now you are even provoking! Jews weren't even as bad as you!

OH!If you are indian, I have nothing to wonder!you and your colleagues,you here in Tanzania just to exploit and marginalize ordinary Tanzanians in collabolation with ruling party 'CCM'.I know for sure that,you will do what it takes to make sure that CCM continues to be in power!.This will enable you to exploit our country,as for sure you know, this country is endowed with a lot of resources.I want to warn you that most of tanzanians nowadays are well educated and they real want to use their resources for the development of their country and next generation.On 31 OCT 2010 we are going to uproot CCM regime,so as to build new Tanzania with no exploitation and marginalisation, from Indians and few CCM' cadres.

In effort to support CCM and JK outside Tanzania and Zanzibar, I'm glad to announce that I'll be traveling to Kingson, Jamaica this weekend to join my fellow CCM faithfuls in celebrating the grand opening of the newly established CCM branch outside Kingston.
Additionally, in the coming few weeks I've been briefed about the opening of new CCM branches in Rio de Jeneiro, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, Cancun & El Paso (on Mexican side), Honduras and The Bahamas. I'll keep you all updated.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all (CCM faithfuls living abroad) for the continuing support you have demonstrated despite the current trying economic times in the Americas. I know some of you have lost your jobs and houses, but your never lose faith in CCM.
I also would like to thank all CCM supporters in the UK esp. Reading, London, and Birmingham for the outstanding job you have done.
With your tireless efforts, JK and CCM will win by a landslide on 10/31/2010. We gonna have a heck of a party on that night!:loco:

This is utter flattery!

I dont think if u guys can perform there like you do in UK, what i know ccm members in UK do not have permit, jobless, bankrupt so they just hide in CCM with a hope of getting money and other basic supports.

POLENI SANA, RUDINI TANZANIA NDIO MUONE HIO CCM MNAYOIFAGILIA HUKU UK.

hivi kwanini tusifanye kama Uganda. Serekali ya uganda iliuza aridhi kubwa kwa hawa jamaa, wananchi wakaamua kupita mtaani na kuwatandika vibao watu wote wanaofanana na hawa. Mbona aridhi yao ilirudishwa

Mbona sijaona matawi ya democrats, labour au republican hata kanu hapa bongo?
mna nini ninyi mnaoendakupiga siasa ktk ardhi ya watu? mnafundisha nini kizazi chetu? au ndo tuamini kwamba siasa ni bora kuliko maendeleo na umoja wetu? maana hizo branchez mnazofungua ni kupandikiza separations baina ya watanzania ughaibuni.
CCM mmepinda kweli kweli

Back
Top Bottom