Grand Opening: CCM Branch - Jamaica

RAJ PATEL JR

JF-Expert Member
Sep 8, 2010
In effort to support CCM and JK outside Tanzania and Zanzibar, I'm glad to announce that I'll be traveling to Kingson, Jamaica this weekend to join my fellow CCM faithfuls in celebrating the grand opening of the newly established CCM branch outside Kingston.
Additionally, in the coming few weeks I've been briefed about the opening of new CCM branches in Rio de Jeneiro, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, Cancun & El Paso (on Mexican side), Honduras and The Bahamas. I'll keep you all updated.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all (CCM faithfuls living abroad) for the continuing support you have demonstrated despite the current trying economic times in the Americas. I know some of you have lost your jobs and houses, but your never lose faith in CCM.
I also would like to thank all CCM supporters in the UK esp. Reading, London, and Birmingham for the outstanding job you have done.
With your tireless efforts, JK and CCM will win by a landslide on 10/31/2010. We gonna have a heck of a party on that night!:loco:

Umekosa kazi wewe, go to hell u and ur fellow losers,
u are celebratin ur own death and u don't even know it fools,
And to make it public...crap!! U are outa tactics, sooo foolish

In effort to support CCM and JK outside Tanzania and Zanzibar, I'm glad to announce that I'll be traveling to Kingson, Jamaica this weekend to join my fellow CCM faithfuls in celebrating the grand opening of the newly established CCM branch outside Kingston.
Additionally, in the coming few weeks I've been briefed about the opening of new CCM branches in Rio de Jeneiro, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, Cancun & El Paso (on Mexican side), Honduras and The Bahamas. I'll keep you all updated.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all (CCM faithfuls living abroad) for the continuing support you have demonstrated despite the current trying economic times in the Americas. I know some of you have lost your jobs and houses, but your never lose faith in CCM.
I also would like to thank all CCM supporters in the UK esp. Reading, London, and Birmingham for the outstanding job you have done.
With your tireless efforts, JK and CCM will win by a landslide on 10/31/2010. We gonna have a heck of a party on that night!:loco:

Jamaica and other places you mentioned are rife in drugs trade. So you are going to engage representatives for the illicit trade and using CCM as a cover, aren't you? CCM sent you to do that? Go to hell you and your bloody f****** corrupt CCM!!!

another fool out there. Mkirudi huku lazima tuwavutishe hizo bangi zenu kwe ye shit zenu. Nyambafu.

So WHAT????:preggers::preggers::preggers::preggers::preggers::preggers::preggers:

You surely know nothing about Tanzania, the last time I checked Zanzibar was part of Tanzania. Why don't you go back to your home in BIMAROU where you fit in much better? Scrounger!

Nyie si ndo mmekwenda huko kwa kubebwa na mafisadi? Mnaogopa wapinzani wakishinda mtarudishwa kwenu uhindini?

Do whatever you can,one impontant thing that you must bear in your mindset,is this CCM has had failed to do what it was supported to,as a result this ruling party is going to be defeated in the forecoming general election.I can frankly say to that what you are doing there is just wastage of time.

Sir, you are mre than welcome to attend!
Vote CCM

So like many of your kind and race you are running away from elections...it will take yiou more than a month to cover the places you intend to go....I hope that they gave you a diplomatic passport to carry drugs with you without problems

Please take this map with you....it will ease the business you are after

STRATFOR-Mexican-drug-cartels-map.jpg

Raj Patel hayo kawaeleze wananchi mliozoea kuwadanganya kwa kuwapatia Kofia,T-shirts,Khanga,Bandanas,Raba etc... Za chama cha mafisadi upuuuuzi huo...

in effort to support ccm and jk outside tanzania and zanzibar, i'm glad to announce that i'll be traveling to kingson, jamaica this weekend to join my fellow ccm faithfuls in celebrating the grand opening of the newly established ccm branch outside kingston.
Additionally, in the coming few weeks i've been briefed about the opening of new ccm branches in rio de jeneiro, el salvador, colombia, venezuela, cancun & el paso (on mexican side), honduras and the bahamas. I'll keep you all updated.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all (ccm faithfuls living abroad) for the continuing support you have demonstrated despite the current trying economic times in the americas. I know some of you have lost your jobs and houses, but your never lose faith in ccm.
I also would like to thank all ccm supporters in the uk esp. Reading, london, and birmingham for the outstanding job you have done.
With your tireless efforts, jk and ccm will win by a landslide on 10/31/2010. We gonna have a heck of a party on that night!:loco:

shukrani kwa kutuhabarisha, ccm juu juu juu zaidi

Gabachori unapeleka unga huko baba yako mdogo aliko enda kubembea na mkewe kwa kodi ya wananchi walio masikini.
in effort to support ccm and jk outside tanzania and zanzibar, i'm glad to announce that i'll be traveling to kingson, jamaica this weekend to join my fellow ccm faithfuls in celebrating the grand opening of the newly established ccm branch outside kingston.
Additionally, in the coming few weeks i've been briefed about the opening of new ccm branches in rio de jeneiro, el salvador, colombia, venezuela, cancun & el paso (on mexican side), honduras and the bahamas. I'll keep you all updated.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all (ccm faithfuls living abroad) for the continuing support you have demonstrated despite the current trying economic times in the americas. I know some of you have lost your jobs and houses, but your never lose faith in ccm.
I also would like to thank all ccm supporters in the uk esp. Reading, london, and birmingham for the outstanding job you have done.
With your tireless efforts, jk and ccm will win by a landslide on 10/31/2010. We gonna have a heck of a party on that night!:loco:

PAGAN>>>>>son of the B-I-T-C

MMETUIBIA VYA KUTOSHA.....TO HELL...

Back
Top Bottom