Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Google Adsense - earning money online

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by Mseriandy, May 28, 2011.

1. Mseriandy

Mseriandy Member

May 28, 2011
    Hello JF Visitors and Members.

I wish to make money online using Google adsense.

What is different between page views/visitors and clicks?

I want to sell google adwords in my websites

2. Chamoto

Chamoto JF-Expert Member

May 29, 2011
    Page views is the number of times a page is loaded (like when pressing a refresh button on your browser). Clicks is when you point your cursor on hyper text link/button and hit enter.

Having said that, you want to have a good CTR for a give number of visitors on your page. CTR (click through ratio) is a ratio of clicks to page views, expressed in percentage. The bigger the the percentage the better (more money), but that is not always true because not all ads displayed on your page are created equal. Some will make you more money than others based on what keywords you used to optimize your page.

The trick in making money with adsense is to find expensive keywords but also relevant to your content, not only that but they must be targeted to your visitors. Wrong targeted keywords no clicks, no tons of mulla. Comprende?