Goodnight Messages

Malaika walinzi wakuzunguke usiku huu uamke kesho ukiwa na Afya tele........ Ulale salama

nimeipenda. Mpaka nimehisi unaniambia mimi. Ulale salama na wewe mpendwa wangu.

Hata mpenzi wako yanafaa sana kumwambia, kwani hutaki alale salama?
mimi naamini sana katika kutakiana baraka wakati wa kwenda kulala

baraka ndio mwake hasa

Goodnight message for my son:
watching you sleep fills my heart with so much joy. Beneath those tiny eyelids, hope you dream of angels , lulling you to sleep right beside your mummy. Sleep well love and may God watch over you.

Hata mpenzi wako yanafaa sana kumwambia, kwani hutaki alale salama?
mimi naamini sana katika kutakiana baraka wakati wa kwenda kulala

nataka mamii ila c wajua mapenz cku hz ya kichina so inabid kutia uongo kidogo yanoge!

Hellow my love,i always love nights, because it is the time when i feel you deeply, hearing your whispers of your lovely voice calmly and miss your gentle touch. May God protect you this night so that i can be with you on another night and all the night to come.

I love you. Good nite my love.

Hellow my love,i always love nights, because it is the time when i feel you deeply, hearing your whispers of your lovely voice calmly and miss your gentle touch. May God protect you this night so that i can be with you on another night and all the night to come.

hii kali ngoja nipres C an P!

hii kali ngoja nipres C an P!

Thanks Ciello, ruksa ku C na ku P.

Nyingine hiyo.

You are soo sweet that i cant stop thinking of you even for the second.
But tonight, is the time when am thinking of you more.

Please leave the door open, coz i will be there to hold you tight and to make our night soo sweet and lovely. Even if your far from me but we are together in heart and soul.

That is why i said, i will be there tonight.
Good night sweet heart.

Thanks Ciello, ruksa ku C na ku P.

Nyingine hiyo.

You are soo sweet that i cant stop thinking of you even for the second.
But tonight, is the time when am thinking of you more.

Please leave the door open, coz i will be there to hold you tight and to make our night soo sweet and lovely. Even if your far from me but we are together in heart and soul.

That is why i said, i will be there tonight.
Good night sweet heart.

mweeh! We mwana we wazitoa wapii....hii nayo napres c and p!

May the front teeth of ur enemies be removed so with their smiles,u shall know them. Dont laff say amen.!
Mmmuaaah mmmwaaa! Good9t swts

mweeh! We mwana we wazitoa wapii....hii nayo napres c and p!

Nampenda saana ndo maana namwandikia, nazitoa from my heart, palee nilipomweka. MOYONI YAANI.

The day has gone already, and the night is here with us. It is the time to make our body, heart and soul rest.
But it is the time to make our LOVE grow, but how honey.........? ....You know the answer baby..... Now come on let us work with our body, so that our heart and soul can feel something and give us the deep sleep.

Let us sleep, but please hold me tightly.

Good nite my love.

yaani imenilegeza haswa. Nikajikuta tu narespond na kiss mwaaaah

Nampenda saana ndo maana namwandikia, nazitoa from my heart, palee nilipomweka. MOYONI YAANI.

The day has gone already, and the night is here with us. It is the time to make our body, heart and soul rest.
But it is the time to make our LOVE grow, but how honey.........? ....You know the answer baby..... Now come on let us work with our body, so that our heart and soul can feel something and give us the deep sleep.

Let us sleep, but please hold me tightly.

Good nite my love.

when you are in love, some words just flow naturally.

"Gudnite luv, NIOTE."

"Usisahau kuja kwenye kau..... dreamland, coz l will be wet n widely waiting for u. Gnite love"