Good plans shape good decicions

KIPANYA

Jan 3, 2011
I love the game of golf, but it's challenging. Most of of time I have trouble getting the ball to go in the right direction.No matter how carefully I am, the ball often lands somewhere else.
The game of lyf is different,In lyf, you can usually hit what you're aiming for, that means you can land wherever you choose.if you want an education,you can aim for it and get one.It may not be easy, but you can do it.
If you want a carrer, you can have one, but you must plan for it. Success doesn't grow on trees; you have to aim for it.Make a plan,and then make it happen.
Of course, there's a down side.since you hit whatever you aim for,you must aim carefully. If you aim at nothing, you will hit nothing. those who waste money, squander oppotunities, and ruin relationship are planing a diffiocult and painful lyf; and they are never disappointed. GUYS Watch where you're going.

Good for you if you like golf, TZ wako wapi wachezaji maybe few, kwasababu ni mchezo wakitajiri: ) Game of life is different plans do help but you will always have some interruption which you're not fully prepared! There begins the challenges which you may or you may not achieve your goal, otherwise everyone with plans everyone will be successfully.

So, put this way, life is not bed full of roses.