Good Morning my love...!!!

its monday morning! then kuamka na msg kama hii, goodness it gives u an energy to concentrate knowing that somebody out there realy luvs u, no matter anaku'danganya danganya' but bora, kuliko kutosikia such words kabisa.

I love you not because of what you can give me, but its because how my heart warms up whenever I am talking to you. Whenever am talking to you, I love you more.Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I never loved you more cause I never loved you less, I dont love you now coz I will love you always, I dont just love you coz I love you but I love you more than "I love you" can say...Sometimes you might ask yourself, why do I love you? I love you because I finally learned what the word love means, and you were the one who showed me.

HAYO MANENO HAYO!! UWIIIIIIIII AM SPEECHLESS!

0295.gif

I love you not because of what you can give me, but its because how my heart warms up whenever I am talking to you. Whenever am talking to you, I love you more.Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I never loved you more cause I never loved you less, I dont love you now coz I will love you always, I dont just love you coz I love you but I love you more than "I love you" can say...Sometimes you might ask yourself, why do I love you? I love you because I finally learned what the word love means, and you were the one who showed me.
Just remember one thing

:A S-heart-2:I Love You:A S-heart-2:

Waoooh..........jamani rahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

HAYO MANENO HAYO!! UWIIIIIIIII AM SPEECHLESS!

Maneno mazito sana haya.
Ukiambiwa unaweza kuzimia kwa utamu wa hisia!! lol