Good Men Are Found In Good Places...

Obsesd you're more than welcome

Lkn dunia hii weng wao ni materialist si wanawake si wanaume, wote wako after kuaccomplish mission impossible zao bs! dats why rshp za siku iz ziko shabagala yan! nway ngoja nami nianze kuvisit izo good places i myt find one!

Acheni kucomplicate maisha,mbona wa ukweri mabinti wapo kibao kitaa..au ndio mambo ya kidhungu!!

Those “wa ukweli”are for you, they may meet your demand, but not for those who searching for a lifetime partner.

Lkn dunia hii weng wao ni materialist si wanawake si wanaume, wote wako after kuaccomplish mission impossible zao bs! dats why rshp za siku iz ziko shabagala yan! nway ngoja nami nianze kuvisit izo good places i myt find one!
Good men are out there, however the power of expectation is great. Expect the best without limits. The best partner is one who is your best friend, one who will do their best to help you grow in all areas of life including spiritually. A good man will look it, talk it and live it and vice versa a good lady...

Strongly in disagreement with you. They are not occupied. It just depend how you see it. Every day

people are born and others dying. Thats how life is. Try out and see what it comes out. A wife is'nt a

cloth so that u r sure u will get it at Mwenge. If u r searching for really a lovely one for a lifetime it might

cost you years to get him/her!

Excuse me, you got me wrong!!

Hivi swahili ya neno "good man" ni nini?
Afu TF plz niwekee video ya
"GOODMAN" by RL wa NEXT, nadhani itasindikiza vizuri sred yetu!

Thanks TF for this inspiring article..hope you'll also find a wonderful woman..