Good Men Are Found In Good Places...

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
IN CHURCH sisters are complaining the brothers are boring, out there Women claim the men are irresponsible and non committal.

College girls say their fellow men are broke and young, in offices LADIES will tell you their colleague are dating younger women. Where are good men?Is it true that good men are no longer available?

Many Sisters in church want to justify why they have to give in to a secular guys who are more fun as opposed to the dull unresponsive brothers.

In and out of church I have constantly heard this statement: "I never meet good men."

Listening to men there is now a new cliché of: "you rarely meet a good woman; most will follow you for your money." Those with well to docareers and stable financially are now accused of following vulnerable men tokill boredom.

At times I think that the problem is where our women arelooking for the good men. I am not sure you will get some good men in the smokybar or at the bus stop or at your pity party girls Friday night out.

In most times good men are found by default in college, in the line of duty, service or as you serve God. It is sad to hear women cry they don't find good men whereas when they won't show up at team building events or when they are sent to represent the company at a corporate event they leave as soon as they register their names.

It is sad to see the same sisters who complain that there are no good men in church never turn up for Church retreats, weddings or evangelism missions.

I don't in any way suggest that you attend these activities with the sole mission of netting a good man but you can be sure as you interact in class, at work, a corporate or in church your chances of getting a good man are higher. It is never a shock of how fast relationships made in the bar as compared to the number of couples who met in school or church service.

Isn't sad when you see girls screaming wildly as they give themselves over to celebrity musicians? I got no problem with having fun at a gig but at least preserve your dignity. I am sure no good man will want you around them after seeing you giving yourself over like a desperado. Interesting enough even those you were raving with will not look at you twice when they are sober.

Good men are not always the bubbly fun loving guys around and in most cases it needs us to take time to learn people to know them. Most of them are at times wrapped in boring outlook and not so outgoing personalities but once you take time to learn them you discover the gem inside them.

We need to shift our mindset from the love at first sight of the bus stop, atm lobby or on the streets to the gradual kind of love. Let's embrace the spirit of growing in love which happens when we take time to interact with people on events separate from ‘hunting missions.'

Better a boring man who is home with you and the children and friends other than the fun loving who is always on the move to the next fun town.

Have you ever wondered why men who meet wives in the bar won't want you close a bar after marrying you? Because they know that often nothing good comes from it.

It is surprising that there is a category of women who want good men who will provide, love them and offer security yet they are not putting effort to be good women. A good man is often attracted to a good woman who knows how to care, keep a home, be submissive and have the qualities of bringing up a responsible family.

In seldom times kind men at a bus stop, a crime scene, rainy day in town or inside a dark elevator under a black out turn out to be spouses but these are rare times, good men are found in good places!

If you want a good man, be a good woman and be in a good place, you are most likely to get one.

TF.

Ohhh let me start going to those "good places". Wish me luck nisije nikaangukia kwa kenge badala ya mamba.

sasa mie nashinda kwa mama muuza
sijui hii kama itawezekana

FT kaweka bandiko zuri sana, hata mie limenifumbua on ''how to position my self for a good woman''

Khs comment yako hapo juu, nafikiri unatakiwa utambue unahitaji Mista wa aina gani then uelewe anapatikana maeneo gani. Sitegemei uende buchani wakati unahitaji matunda au uingie mlimani city kutafuta jeans ya mtumba kwa bei rahisi.

Tegemea kupata Baba Muuza...hahaha!

Unfortunately, the world is not enough and very unfair!!
There re limited numbers of those good places and almost occupied. Seems know the secrete already.

The Finest, This is really the finest one. One thing I have seen on earth is people demanding what they cant give! A

good man will always get a good woman. What goes around comes around. The only problem is that we all think of

getting what is ready made! That never happens on earth. Understand yourself. Know who you are. Then find a

woman who has the potentials of producing the wife you want. Friendship pays of course. U will learn all these in that

time. shape her. She will shape u. U understand each other. You know what comes out? The Finest. Then get married.

Getting married is a process. Its not a thing of three or six months. For a person you will be living with her for the rest of

your life, you need good years to understand him/her.

Unfortunately, the world is not enough and very unfair!!
There re limited numbers of those good places and almost occupied. Seems know the secrete already.

Strongly in disagreement with you. They are not occupied. It just depend how you see it. Every day

people are born and others dying. Thats how life is. Try out and see what it comes out. A wife is'nt a

cloth so that u r sure u will get it at Mwenge. If u r searching for really a lovely one for a lifetime it might

cost you years to get him/her!

Acheni kucomplicate maisha,mbona wa ukweri mabinti wapo kibao kitaa..au ndio mambo ya kidhungu!!