Good looks or intelligence?

Nyamgluu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 10, 2006
Among these two factors mentioned which one plays a larger role in moving an employee up the ranks. In terms of position, salary and benefits.
There are people enjoying positions and benefits for other factors other than work competense. I think there are levels of work that these two factors vary in significance. Par exemple:

In my case aisee when it comes to secretaries they HAVE TO BE HOT, (I'M SORRY FOR THE LESSER ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE) but if I'm in the interviewing board and a lady that you can't look at twice shows up mh, labda tena labda awe na PhD.
I mean even if a secretary is hot but DUMB I'm sure she can learn, lakini sasa aje mbaya ila ana akili na uwezo wa kazi tutafanyeje kuhusu reception?

Sasa ikija kwenye managerial positions intelligence has to play a larger role, lakini hadi kufikia huko mh!!!

Aisee, umeongea kitu yenye akili sana!

Actually, the above said is a dilemma facing most offices in town! Most of times, its difficult to come accross a coincidence of both a good-looking, and an intelligent secretary.

It is mostly the decision of the head of office, say a manager to give the specs of a person in requirement!.If he is not a person with morals, respect and intergrity, he ends up falling in temptation with the looks of a non-intelligent secretary, to ultimately ruin his office away. But keen offices always try to balance between the two factors to get a reasonable blend if not a cream of person in requirement.

It should be known that, a secretary is a front desk staff, a position which, apart of looks, needs a very careful, intelligent,and a self -driven individual, who can positively advise his boss!

Aisee, umeongea kitu yenye akili sana!

Actually, the above said is a dilemma facing most offices in town! Most of times, its difficult to come accross a coincidence of both a good-looking, and an intelligent secretary.

It is mostly the decision of the head of office, say a manager to give the specs of a person in requirement!.If he is not a person with morals, respect and intergrity, he ends up falling in temptation with the looks of a non-intelligent secretary, to ultimately ruin his office away. But keen offices always try to balance between the two factors to get a reasonable blend if not a cream of person in requirement.

It should be known that, a secretary is a front desk staff, a position which, apart of looks, needs a very careful, intelligent,and a self -driven individual, who can positively advise his boss!

well said

Back
Top Bottom