Girl Dies After Sleeping With Monkey!

God knows

JF-Expert Member
Sep 6, 2011
A Nigerian girl died hours after having sexual intercourse with a monkey, it has been reported.
The girl was from IMO State in the South-West of the country.
This was revealed by IMO State Youths, a Nigerian youth group on facebook.
According to the group, the lady, whose name was given only as Cynthia, died in the company of her friends after a date with a certain Alhaji.
It later emerged, according to the report, that the Alhaji had tempted her into having sexual intercourse with his monkey.
I've not been able to independently verify the report, so I'm not rushing into believing that it is the whole truth. A police report is also not available yet.
Despite my cynicism, I acknowledge that it's the IMO State people themselves who are reporting this. I doubt if they would embarrass themselves with such a story if it wasn't true,
You can read the unedited report from IMO State Youths and make your own judgement:
20120608-190552.jpg
*Pic of Cynthia,the girl that died after sleeping with a monkey*

"This is yet another Shocker….we gathered that Her name was Cynthia, she was picked up by an Alhaji, and they went to have fun, after that the Alhaji took her to his guest house, and gave her $2000 to suck and sleep with his monkey, she refused at first, but on a second thought, she agreed to do it, after all it was just a matter of 5 to 10 mins for that huge amount. After the ordeal the alhaji went to drop her and drove off, few hours later she started complaining of stomach ache, she thought it was a normal stomach ache, but from what we gathered few hours later, maggots started coming out from her private parts, her friends tried to rush her to the hospital but it was too late…………. She died before they could do anything.
Sometimes I wonder why our girls refuse to learn, they hear and see things happening every day, but for the love of money, they can do anything.
Her full identity was not given as it's a thing of shame………… Please ladies be careful.."
End.

Source:Girl Dies After Sleeping With Monkey | Samuel Obour's Blog

A maggot is the larva of an insect, more commonly, a young form of the fly, before it changes into it's mature form.
close-up-photo-of-maggots.jpg
This is how maggots look like!

I'm speechless,labda baadae aisee . . . . . . . . !

Haya sasa wanawake changieni kujisitili na aibu hii, kila mara mnatupiga vijembe ooh wanaume hawajatulia

Ni kitu kibaya sana kuuza utu wako kwa ajili ya pesa! Namsikitikia na kuisikitia familia yake kwa kupoteza mwanafamilia kwa style hii mbaya ya aibu!

Oh! Y girls. Jirekebishen na mtambue kuna Mungu. Mnachafua jamii kwa mijizimu yenu ya kupenda $&€

That punishment ho could she do such thing? is because of money, wanna do some test to how its feels like? How bad she end up die

dada zetu punguzeni uhuni na jizuilieni na matamanio ya nafsi,mbona wanaume wapo wengi sana?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! jamani, money money??????????? why r u doing this 2 us?