Giant Crack in Africa Will Create a New Ocean

I am afraid you don't know how to read and irredeemably prone to habitual chronic purposelessness.

When I look at Betelgeuse, and the wave-particle duality of the electromagnetic waves and subatomic particles, the 11 spatial dimensions of string theory, the singularity at the ground zero of the big bang, the fabric of the space-time continuum, the symmetry of natural phenomena, the irreversible entropy of closed systems, the up to now irreversible arrow of time, the instantaneous faster than light action at a distance spookiness of twin particles, the sheer size of the universe, the nature of consciousness, the curvature of space and it's result in gravity, the quantum nature of Schrodinger's cat, the appearance and disappearance of virtual particles and many more interesting phenomena like these.

I habe no option but to acknowledge that I am but a savage.

Hha ahaha ahaha a a a a, it is shame and sad, for you to consent that your intellect is lesser than of a wild beast. This is how darwin sees you. You are lesser than a wild beast. To him, a wild beast is lesser than a domestic beast. You are bellow a wild beast.

So one can conclude that, it is solely to atheist this illogical thinking applies. We have better intellectual Africans and Indians.

Hha ahaha ahaha a a a a, it is shame and sad, for you to consent that your intellect is lesser than of a wild beast. This is how darwin sees you. You are lesser than a wild beast. To him, a wild beast is lesser than a domestic beast. You are bellow a wild beast.

So one can conclude that, it is solely to atheist this illogical thinking applies. We have better intellectual Africans and Indians.

Darwin is entitled to his opinion, did I say he was god? a prophet of god?

I did not say that I am below a wild beast.

Look, science give me room to repudiate Darwin for his shortcomings and build on his good points. But your religion on the other hand does not give you room to repudiate the more racist and even genocidal passages of the old testament, allegedly commissioned by god.

Who has the last laugh now?

Indeed,there are cracks in the crust of the Earth. This is why testing nuclear bombs is so dangerous to us all. There are cracks in the Pacific Oceanic,you can read this in National Geographic.
Halafu,it is quite possible kwamba the many earthquakes that are happenning in India or China,have been caused by nuclear testing in the Nevada Desert au in Siberia.
Yaani,it is possible that China can blame the US and Russia for earthquakes that happen there. If that could be demonstrated to scientifically true,would we not have an angry China?
Also,we have to remember the global warming which happens because China and India do not want to cap their carbon dioxide emmision.

naomba nianze hivi, kweli kweli kuna huo ufa na kwa kitaaalamu haujulikani sana kama crack bali ni FAULT,Na si kweli kuwa unasababishwa na mabomu ya nyuclear bali hiyo ni geological internal processes ambayo new crust inaform na wakati ile nyingine inakuwa consumed pale MARIANA TRENCH, kigeologia ili bahari ifunguke lazima kuwe na triangle faults(cracks) ambazo kwa ukanda huo unaozungumzwa ni kuwa one side od triangle is open(bahari ya shamu/red sea), na kipande cha pili ndio hicho ambacho kiaanzia Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Kenya,Uganda, Tanzania na kuishia Mozambique
LAKINI HIKI KITENDO SIO KIGENI KABISA KATIKA UKANDA HUU WA AFRIKA MASHARIKI KWANI MTO PANGANI ULIKUWA UNAMWAGA MAJI YAKE MWISHO WA PEMBA WAKATI PEMBA, COMORO NA MADAGASCA ZILIPOKUWA BADO ZIPO PAMOJA NA TANGANYIKA
KUNA USHAHIDI WA MABAKI MAKUBWA YA MTO NDANI YA PEMBA WAKATI PEMBA NI KISIWA
MWENYE KUHITAJI ZAIDI HAULIZE CHOCHOTE KUHUSU HAYA MAMBO

naomba nianze hivi, kweli kweli kuna huo ufa na kwa kitaaalamu haujulikani sana kama crack bali ni FAULT,Na si kweli kuwa unasababishwa na mabomu ya nyuclear bali hiyo ni geological internal processes ambayo new crust inaform na wakati ile nyingine inakuwa consumed pale MARIANA TRENCH, kigeologia ili bahari ifunguke lazima kuwe na triangle faults(cracks) ambazo kwa ukanda huo unaozungumzwa ni kuwa one side od triangle is open(bahari ya shamu/red sea), na kipande cha pili ndio hicho ambacho kiaanzia Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Kenya,Uganda, Tanzania na kuishia Mozambique
LAKINI HIKI KITENDO SIO KIGENI KABISA KATIKA UKANDA HUU WA AFRIKA MASHARIKI KWANI MTO PANGANI ULIKUWA UNAMWAGA MAJI YAKE MWISHO WA PEMBA WAKATI PEMBA, COMORO NA MADAGASCA ZILIPOKUWA BADO ZIPO PAMOJA NA TANGANYIKA
KUNA USHAHIDI WA MABAKI MAKUBWA YA MTO NDANI YA PEMBA WAKATI PEMBA NI KISIWA
MWENYE KUHITAJI ZAIDI HAULIZE CHOCHOTE KUHUSU HAYA MAMBO

Naam,

Hii ya mto Pangani na Pemba very interesting, nitaenda kuicheki zaidi. Unanikumbusha mambo ya continental drift, plate tectonics na Alfred Wagner.

Back
Top Bottom