Gerald Awa Mchezaji Bora wa Mwaka 2009

AljuniorTz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 6, 2009
Mchezaji wa Liverpool Steven Gerrard amechaguliwa kuwa mchezaji bora wa mwaka 2009 kupitia chama cha waandishi wa habari za mpira wa miguu cha Uingereza (FWA).
Hongera kaka Stevie
Selebuka nayo hapo chini.

The Liverpool captain beat off competition from Manchester United's Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney to land the prestigious honour, becoming the first Reds player since John Barnes in 1990 to scoop the award in the process.

"I'm delighted but I'm a little bit surprised," said the 28-year-old.

"When you look at the quality of the players there are in this league, it's a great privilege to win this kind of award.

"It's made even more special for me because I am following in the footsteps of Liverpool players like John Barnes, Steve Nicol and Kenny Dalglish who were heroes of mine.

"Then further back players like Ian Callaghan and Terry McDermott who were heroes to my dad and so many other Liverpool fans.

"It's not just the Manchester United players - when you look at the players the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal and other teams have got, they all have fantastic players throughout their squads now.

"The quality is getting better and better each year so to win this award is a great achievement for myself.

"But I've had fantastic help along the way from everyone at this football club.

"My family and friends come every time I play and everything I achieve in football they are a very big part of that because they are there for me 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

"But the biggest thank yous have to go to the manager, the coaching staff and my team-mates.

"Individual awards are great but you don't win them without great help from those people."

Gerrard revealed a phone call from Liverpool's communications director Ian Cotton informed him of his triumph.

He said: "I got a phone call from Ian and was debating whether or not to take the call because I thought I might have been in the papers for the wrong reasons!

"But when I did take the call and he delivered the good news it was a great feeling for me."

The midfielder will receive the trophy at a Football Writers’ Association gala dinner in London on May 29.

Kwa habari zaidi gonga hapa : http://www.footballwriters.co.uk/
au Football Writers' Association: Latest News ::

Babu article yako ni ya FWA sio ile kubwa ya PFA
kIKONGWE KIMEICHUKUA....

8853.jpg
Ryan Giggs

GamesGoalsAssists2627
Full NameRyan GiggsBirth DateNovember 29, 1973Birth PlaceCardiffHeight5' 11" (1.80m)Weight157 lbs (71.1 kg)Age35PositionForwardSquad #11

Ryan Giggs Bio
pt_email2.gif
Send To Friend

He then set the seal on his reputation by claiming the 2009 PFA Player of the Year trophy the following season, holding off competition from Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard to claim the award despite making only 12 starts for the club.

wote hawadeserve mie kama ningelikuwa napiga kura basi kura yangu ingelikwenda kwa nemanja vidic

oooo nemanjia uuhh aahhh
he is from serbia uuhhh aahhhh
he goin to murder yaaa uuuhh ahhh

gerad alikuwa injuried muda mwingi na huyo kizee giggs ndio usiseme fergie anamchezesha ndio hiyo hana wachezaji wazuri tu.
this is jokes.

Babu article yako ni ya FWA sio ile kubwa ya PFA
kIKONGWE KIMEICHUKUA....

8853.jpg
Ryan Giggs

GamesGoalsAssists2627
Full NameRyan GiggsBirth DateNovember 29, 1973Birth PlaceCardiffHeight5' 11" (1.80m)Weight157 lbs (71.1 kg)Age35PositionForwardSquad #11

Ryan Giggs Bio
pt_email2.gif
Send To Friend

He then set the seal on his reputation by claiming the 2009 PFA Player of the Year trophy the following season, holding off competition from Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard to claim the award despite making only 12 starts for the club.

Kwani mimi nimesemaje mkuu; au ndio umekunywa damu ya man u??? Mi mpenzi wa futbal but ni MNAZI WA ZE BLUES.

Kwa upenzi wangu wa futbal nilipitia mtandao huo niakona Stevie ameukwaa huo ushindi wa chama hicho (FWA).

Back
Top Bottom