Gadhafi aanza kulia ahurumiwe....kafanya mengi mazuri, lakini ....

Mpasuajipu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2010
At one point, Moammar Gadhafi compares his rule to that of the queen of England, who has been on the throne for 52 years but does not wield real political power.
"Queen Elizabeth has ruled longer than I have and nothing has happened to her, no one has bothered her," he says, speaking by phone on state TV.
"I have become more of a symbolic leader. ... I don't have the same authority to impose or force rules upon the people," Gadhafi says.
He says Libya has institutions that handle issues of the state "and those should look after these issues."
"I don't particularly care about it and I am not interested," he says. "It is not a matter of authority, this is an international terrorism link that has spread all over the world."
He ended the conversation by simply hanging up the phone, which went to a dial tone.

Sasa anaanza kutia huruma, maji yamemfika shingoni.

I gotta hand it to him, for being an old crazy SOB he's still a strategist till the very end. You can tell he's hanging on by a thread though; he knows the UN/US are about to step in to stop the violence if it goes on any longer so he's trying to get them on his side by saying the revolters are agents of Osama Bin Laden, what a crock; won't be much longer

In his previous comments, Qaddafi blamed the US for being behind all this. Now he blames al Qaida.

Conspiracy theorists - have at it!

Ni kweli jamaa anahaha maana hajui hawa jamaa UN/USA/EU or NATO kuwa wanafikiria kufanya nini kwa sasa
Ameanza kulaumu USA eti ndio chanzo cha machafuko, lakini naona amekaa na kuona tatizo sio USA bali ni zaidi ya hao anaowalaumu
Amekuja na kulaumu eti Osama ndio chanzo,
je anataga kuwa weka USA waamini kuwa hata akitoka yeye kutakuwa na Aliqaeeda hivyo haina maana ya kumtoa yeye?
au anataka kupata huruma gani tena hapo?
Viongozi wale wamekiri wazi kabisa kuwa Yeye ndiyo aliyeamrisha kulipuliwa kwa ile ndege iliyoua watu zaidi ya mia na wengi walikuwa ni wa USA, hili analijua na anaona kuwa jamaa wanaweza kumwingilia mda wowote.
UN security currency wanajiandaa ku-imposse sheria ya kuzui kwa ndege kupita anga lake ili asiendelee na mauaji kama ikiwezekana basi hapo itakuwa ni kumamaliza kabisa kwa kiburi chake.