Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Funny quotes

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Isaac, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Isaac

Isaac JF-Expert Member

Dec 7, 2010
    "Behind every successful man you'll find a woman who has nothing to wear." – Harold Coffin...
    "Success is often the result of taking a
    misstep in the right direction." – Al Bernstein...

"Every successful enterprise requires three men – a dreamer, a businessman, and a son- of-a-bitch." – Peter McArthur...

"Men always want to be a woman's first love – women like to be a man's last romance." – Oscar Wilde...

"Man begins by loving love and ends by loving a woman. Woman begins by loving a
    man and ends by loving love." – Remy De Gourmount...

"If men knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring." – Alphonse Karr...

"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married and by then it was too late." – Max Kauffman...

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband." – Montaigne...

"What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork." – Pearl Bailey...

"Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it." – Unknown...

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." – Oscar Wilde...

"I just need enough to tide me over until I need more." – Bill Hoest...
    "I like to talk with people who express my thoughts clearly." – Unknown

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." – Oscar Wilde...
    "Some read to think, these are rare; some to write, these are common; and some read to talk, and these form the great majority." – Charles Caleb Colton...
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." – Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949 ...
    "Few great men would have got past personnel." – Paul Goodman...

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." – Albert Einstein...

More Murphy's Law in Project Management The first 90% of the
    project takes 10%t of the
    time, and the last 10%
    takes the other 90%...

If you have a technology policy and a procedure, make sure nobody in the university community actually understands what it is. Complexity is good...

2. Gaijin

Gaijin JF-Expert Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Huyo Oscar Wilde nilisikika alikuwa gay is it true?

3. Mentee

Mentee Senior Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Very useful quotes.... Na kila muonja uji wa mtoto lazima amwangalie mama wa mtoto usoni kwanza