Funny Pics of Political Figures

''Kha....madevu au n'kia wa jogoo(cock's tail)?'' VP

dkbilal.JPG

Unajua UNATAKIWA KIFIKIRI ZAIDI YA UWEZO WAKO, header ni FUNNY pics... , sisi members tumeopen post kwa kutegemea kukuta FUNNY PICS, sasa swali ni je: aint that funny kukuta picha isiyofunguka KUWA FUNNY? maana INVIZIBLE anajua kabisa picha hizo haziwezi kufunguka so kwa spid yetu ya kutegemea kukuta pics, na badala yake ni kama frames tu THATS WHERE THE FUNNIEST COMES.
Think big man... you will be big...

(1st of all im not a man )
2nd i know what u mean i just dont c the funny side of it.........
every one is got different personality....
so u need to take that in consideration too
what is funny to yo it might not be funny to me...
every body is different ......
if every one think same way the world will be very boring place....( don't u think)???
to just add on every one is unique in they are own way....
(so think outside the box)

Invisible ehhh, taratibu mkuu. Huyo mtoto tayari anataabika na mitihani aliyopewa na Mungu, sasa sielewi ni nini ambacho ni funny. Unless uwezo wangu wa kusoma picha ni mdogo.

Invisible ehhh, taratibu mkuu. Huyo mtoto tayari anataabika na mitihani aliyopewa na Mungu, sasa sielewi ni nini ambacho ni funny. Unless uwezo wangu wa kusoma picha ni mdogo.

Kwa hiyo asiseme ukweli kuwa mkulu kaiba kura? Hujui kuwa mkulu katumia walemavu wengi katika kampeni...je waliunga mkono hilo au nikuwekee mafotoz zaidi?

(1st of all im not a man )
2nd i know what u mean i just dont c the funny side of it.........
every one is got different personality....
so u need to take that in consideration too
what is funny to yo it might not be funny to me...
every body is different ......
if every one think same way the world will be very boring place....( don't u think)???
to just add on every one is unique in they are own way....
(so think outside the box)

Now it is becominig extremely funny AFRO... coz i thought you are the MAN!! its tooo funny now a woman can look the same like a man.

Thanks for THINKING Big, i beleieve people are different, BUT WE BECOMES THE SAME IF SOME ONE PLAYS A LITTLE TRICK ON US, as we keep on asking WERE THE PICS @!! to me i see funny of myself on keeping using different programs in vain, same as the rest of members.

TOO FUUNY AFRO,by the way, sorry for thinking you are the man, coz you look LIKE MY BROTHER, so i had my brother's pic on you thats why i called you a MAN am realy sorry MAN.

Now it is becominig extremely funny AFRO... coz i thought you are the MAN!! its tooo funny now a woman can look the same like a man.

Thanks for THINKING Big, i beleieve people are different, BUT WE BECOMES THE SAME IF SOME ONE PLAYS A LITTLE TRICK ON US, as we keep on asking WERE THE PICS @!! to me i see funny of myself on keeping using different programs in vain, same as the rest of members.

TOO FUUNY AFRO,by the way, sorry for thinking you are the man, coz you look LIKE MY BROTHER, so i had my brother's pic on you thats why i called you a MAN am realy sorry MAN.

jina lako linaelezea kila kitu kuhusu wewe....
labda hizo vain zako zote zina matatizo....( u need to see a doctor)
unajua kichaa akiba nguo zako wakati unaogelea, akakimbia nazo halafu ukimfukuza
we ndo utaonekana kichaa kuliko yeye...........
sa ngoja mi nikuache uzidi kiliremba jina lako....
na aliyekwambia huyo mimi kakuweza.....