Freeman injured in car accident

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Freeman injured in car accident
BBC News Online

Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is in hospital after being injured in a car accident in Mississippi.

The 71-year-old Dark Knight star is in a serious condition, according to staff at Memphis's Regional Medical Center.

Ashley Norris, manager of the Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale - which is owned by Freeman - confirmed the actor had been in an accident.

A spokesman for Mississippi highway Patrol, where the crash happened, said a statement would be released shortly.

US reports suggested that state police had said the star was talking at the scene of the accident and was airlifted to hospital.

Freeman won a best supporting actor Oscar for boxing drama Million Dollar Baby in 2005, and has twice been nominated in the leading actor category - for The Shawshank Redemption in 1995 and Driving Miss Daisy in 1990.

Freeman's other film credits include Se7en, Unforgiven and the rebooted Batman franchise.

Mbona umenichanganya na kichwa cha thread, nilidhani Freeman wetu,kumbe Freeman mwingine? angalia usituchanganye bwana.

I like him, is now looking like Mandela... Na hii project yake mwisho ya "Wanted" is great...
Get well soon...

Catchy headline!!! saafi sana,at least we see the funy side, I wish Mr. freeman a speedy recovery!!!

I really don't know why, but frankly I was dismayed and I delayed opening this thread until I get settled as it was becoming extremly hard for me to swallow if this was another accident within CHADEMA circles, i.e involving Freeman Mbowe.

Mbona umenichanganya na kichwa cha thread, nilidhani Freeman wetu,kumbe Freeman mwingine? angalia usituchanganye bwana.

Nimeichukua hiyo habari toka BBC web site kama ilivyo, sikubadilisha chochote. Sina nia ya kuweka habari hapa ili kuwachanganya watu tena nimeiweka inakostahili. Uwe unasoma kwanza kabla ya kujichanganya maana majina mengine yako sehemu nyingi duniani na siyo Tanzania tu. !!

That was real smart of you Bubu, niliangalia kwanza nikaona ipo katika Entertainment Forum badala ya Jukwaa la Siasa nikasema lazima kuna kitu hapa si bure... That was mighty smart of you.

Morgan is one of the greatest in this Era, from Shawnshank Redemption, to Bucket List to Wanted... wish him a speed recovery atoke na za mwisho before Expiry date yake haijatangazwa.

Quote By him from Shawnshank Redemption:

"Some Birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, a part of you that knew it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice."

Ukiweka kwenye magezeti ya udaku utauza....sana gazeti la siku hiyo.....

Bubu nimekupata, sio mimi tu,si unaona tupo kibao tulioshtushwa na hiyo habari.Lakini niliposoma zaidi nikagundua ni upande mwingine kama wenzangu walivyosema. asante sana mkuu.

Back
Top Bottom