Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Frank Lampard kuukimbia ukapela akiwa kwenye YATCH...

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by Rutashubanyuma, May 29, 2011.

1. Rutashubanyuma

Rutashubanyuma JF-Expert Member

May 29, 2011
    Frank Lampard will propose on Roman's yacht next week

Published 22:55 28/05/11 By Dean Piper

[​IMG]

Football star Frank *Lampard is set to propose to *girlfriend Christine Bleakley.
    The England and Chelsea midfielder is expected to get down on one knee on board one of Roman *Abramovich’s *luxury yachts during a romantic holiday in Sardinia next week.
    Millionaire father-of-two Frank, 32, and Daybreak host Christine, 31, have been inseparable since they were *introduced at the Daily Mirror’s Pride of Britain awards in October 2009.
    “Frank intends to propose in the most romantic way possible,” said the source. “He’s got it all planned out. He will spend most of June away with Christine, and by the time he and Christine are back in London, they will be engaged.

“Frank wants it to be the perfect *marriage proposal and is actually a bit nervous in case he fluffs his lines.”
    The couple are expected to head to the celebrity enclave of Sardinia, where they had a holiday last July after *England’s exit from the World Cup.
    They stayed in Porto Cervo, an *exclusive resort on the island’s Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast) which has overtaken the French Riviera as the *preferred Mediterranean haunt of the rich and famous.
    The yachts of the world’s super-rich, including those of billionaire Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, are *frequently moored there.
    Frank and Chelsea *colleague John Terry holidayed on Abramovich’s boat Sussuro, one of three in his fleet, in the summer of 2005.
    “Roman treats Frank like family and is very likely to make one of his boats *available to him and Christine,” said the source. “Roman is so close to Frank he really wouldn’t think twice about it.”
    Asked in March about *marriage to Frank, Christine said: “Will Frank propose? I haven’t a clue. I keep getting asked this, but I think it’s the one thing you shouldn’t *discuss with your partner.”
    Christine revealed she was looking forward to a holiday, saying of her pre-dawn starts for ITV1’s Daybreak alongside Adrian Chiles: “I haven’t seen sunshine in months. The show has really messed with my body clock.
    “I was getting up at 4am in the darkness, then sleeping till lunchtime, and by that time it was nearly dark again.
    “I can categorically state it’s better for your soul not to live in darkness.”
    Frank has two daughters with his former fiancée, *Spanish model Elen Rivas

2. a

allydou JF-Expert Member

May 30, 2011
    "Roman treats Frank like family HAYA MAMBO NDIO YANAYOKWAMISHA MAFANIKIO YA CHELSEA, YANAFANYA MAKOCHA WANASHINDWA KUFANYA KAZI ZAO VIZURI, TEAM INASHINDWA KILA SIKU.