Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Fox interview to Obama: A Total don't let him answer strategy

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Hofstede, Mar 18, 2010.

1. H

Hofstede JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Bret Baier interviewed Obama. But he was eager on interrupting him as a mission to frustrate him than letting him give the answers. All in All Obama has been able to show him that the only thing you can frustrate him is not yet clear may be physical assault. Hii interview kweli ni kituko hasa kwa Fox news, uliza swali ujibiwe siyo uliza swali uzuie kujibiwa. But Obama handled it well which forced the biased guy to appologise at the end.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4113576/fox-news-exclusive-president-obama

2. J

Jasusi JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    That was very disgraceful on the part of FOX. Why did they seek an interview with him in the first place? And the guy was so calm. Ningekuwa mimi ningewaambia K*&* nina zenu and walk out.

3. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Mar 18, 2010
    I think Chris Wallace or Brit Hume should have conducted the interview. They are much more seasoned. Clearly Bret Baier was interrupting the president. It was a bad look.

4. J

Jasusi JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Nyani,
    I totally agree with you. The guy seemed to be on a mission to ambush the President. Brit Hume though a Republican, would not have done that.

5. Nyani Ngabu

Mar 18, 2010
    I'm not sure where you got that Brit Hume is a Republican apart from him working for Fox News (which has a conservative leaning). He has also worked for ABC if I'm not mistaken. Has he ever publicly declared his political affiliation or you are just assuming?

6. H

Mar 18, 2010
    For the first time in my adult life I have seen NN who real cares for standard. What was required, ask him tough questions and let him mumbling around without answers. Interuptions means you don't care what the answers are which can make you build a follow up question on his answer and afraid of being out smarted by him. The guy was a total mess, always interupting "Understand" if you understand why asking then?

7. Nyani Ngabu

Mar 18, 2010
    You just haven't been paying enough attention. I'm very evenhanded in my analyses and opinions.

8. H

Mar 18, 2010
    Mkuu this is what this guy was in a mission for, so that he can make news.

9. m

mmakonde JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Mkumbuke Rupert Murdoch alimwita Obama racist akakubaliana na Glenn Beck!hawa wameamua kumpinga Obama kwa kila hali.hatima yao awe ni one term president.

Murdoch media is the worst.Hao ndio walishabikia Iraq war,hawataki settlement nzuri ya Middle East.Wana control media UK and USA,na kuinfluence watu wengi ambao ni stupid !

10. K

Koba JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    ...damn,huyu ni ngabu au nani kaandika? naona kuna revolution hapa,hongera sana!

11. K

Koba JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    ....we know you,acha fix!

12. Nyani Ngabu

Mar 18, 2010
    Ukweli ni ukweli tu. Bret Baier haku conduct mahojiano vizuri. Utamkatishaje mtu wakati anajibu swali ulilomwuliza? Mimi sio kila kitu siasa na itikadi kama wewe na wajinga wajinga wenzako

13. J

Jasusi JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    He did. When he was an ABC correspondent at the White House way back when.
    I remember well because I used to meet him.

14. Nyani Ngabu

Mar 18, 2010
    He did what? say he was a Republican when he worked for ABC?

15. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    A constitutional law professor is always above par. That is why, fox responses are emotional.

"Bret, you've got to let me finish my answers," Obama told Baier, the news channel's White House correspondent during the Bush administration.

"Sir," Baier responded, "I know you don't like to filibuster, but ..."

"Well," Obama said in cutting him off again, "I'm trying to answer your question and you keep on interrupting."

I think Mr. President (B. Obama) speaks in prose to intelligent people, not vacuous rubes who sit on the edge of their chairs w/ pen and paper in hand while FOX and Glen Beck talk in bumper sticker slogans about the spector of oligarchy.

16. Field Marshall ES

Field Marshall ES JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010
    - Obama bado ni naive sana hivi hakumbuki Katie Couric alivyomfanyia Sarah Palin sasa alitegemea nini kutoka FOX? Peremende?

Respect.

FMEs!

17. Masanja

Masanja JF-Expert Member

Mar 18, 2010

Its neither good nor right to call others stupid. What makes you think that people who listen/read Murdoch media owned are stupid? Everybody has a right to his/her ideology. That somebody doesnt like Obama/his policies, even Obama knows that, thats why he granted that interview in the first place.

Lets learn to respect other people`s views. in advanced democracies like US..its partly torelance which has enabled them to be where they are. Its extremely important to know that, as a diverse species of humanity we cant all agree on the way we see things. For example.. Even those who are against Healthcare reforms in US are not stupid or anything..they simply feel that they have a better way of solving the problem. So its upon Obama and congress to convince them as to why they think their plan is better than theirs. And ofcourse that will be done through votes but not by calling opponents stupid.

Masanja

18. H

Mar 18, 2010
    Katie Couric was not interrupting Palin, she was waiting until Palin finishes to respond and ask her questions follow up questions. This Guy was totally prepared to frustrate Obama he ended up frustrating himself and appologize for his unprofessional behaviour.

He should ask Obama tough questions and let him mumbling with them, interruptions means demonizing yourself.

19. MaxShimba

Mar 19, 2010
    Obama naive? Na Sarah who says Africa is a country ni nani? A woman who can't even remember few words mpaka aandike kwenye mkono utampa description gani kutokana na uelewo wako?

20. MaxShimba

Mar 19, 2010
    Asante mkuu Max