For Job Seeker and Employers

PakavuNateleza

JF-Expert Member
Sep 9, 2009
Bny Technology is pleased to announce that it has finish to create one of the most advanced job recruitment portal available in industry to date. The Portal is now at the testing and evaluation stage.

This portal will enable companies/organization to post and manage their job opening online. This System has got multiple report criteria's for an organization to shortlist job applicants by just a click of a mouse!

Applicants are not left either, with this system they will have an opportunity to create their CV and even upload their certificates and get opportunity to apply multiple jobs directly to the company that posted a job adverts without passing through recruitment agent.(This Portal will going to be a one stop recruitment point for all jobs) - inshallah

Please go to demo.bnyapps.com and click gets started now and starts to explore powerfull features of this system.

Regards
PakavuNateleza

Zend Certified Engineer php 5.3

Endapo mtakuwa na competent staff, then am very sure mtafanya vizuri sana....i can see ur portal is completely user friendly!! Sio mbaya mkitupa nafasi hata akina siye ambao baada ya kuona mizinguo kwenye ajira rasmi, tumeamua kujikita kwenye Work At Home opportunities! Therefore, i'd advice u to add Work At Home page....!! Am certain kwamba hiyo itaongeza traffic to ur website.

Hiyo ni link tu kati ya wasaka ajira na wasaka waajiriwa, lakini haiongezi idadi ya ajira nchini!

Endapo mtakuwa na competent staff, then am very sure mtafanya vizuri sana....i can see ur portal is completely user friendly!! Sio mbaya mkitupa nafasi hata akina siye ambao baada ya kuona mizinguo kwenye ajira rasmi, tumeamua kujikita kwenye Work At Home opportunities! Therefore, i'd advice u to add Work At Home page....!! Am certain kwamba hiyo itaongeza traffic to ur website.

Noted Mkuu, We are fully committed on this and once kuna opportunity tutakutafuta mkubwa