Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

For JK to be safe he should go with CCM

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Chaimaharage, May 9, 2012.

1. Chaimaharage

Chaimaharage JF-Expert Member

May 9, 2012
    This is due the fact that groups prevailing into his party each one scrambling for presidency if it happens the top job falls in the hands of his enemies and not allies for sure retaliation will be vivid and the scenario we witnessed in Zambia to what the late Mwanawasa did to the late Chiluba without any doubt it will happen here as well even though the two were not hostile in the first place.

I think it will be safe for him because the way he will be treated if the opposition take power will be different from that of his opponents from his party. They will for sure embarrass him by impounding his wealth with a lot of court appearance to answer charges raised against him. Indeed it will be bitter for those from CCM. So he should be tactical in the sense that, if the chances of his hostile group to win presidency is eminent then the only way to save himself from their wrath is to support the opposition to take power.

Another thing I would like to Advise his son Ritz1 to stay away from politics and concentrate with other issues be it business or whatever. The way he behaves is as if his father will stay in power forever. He should not be so stupid like that by pretending to be deaf, dumb and blind. There are vivid examples; look at the late Gaddafi's son Al Islam they way he is suffering now. If it happen the other group hostile to his father took power I tell him he will swim into the hop soup..

So to wind up my points I would like to urge him not to fear CDM. He will be safe in thier hands provided he observe integrity and good governance for the period left before his term ends. I know he performed badly during his first term and 1st year of his second term, neverthless he still have time to amend what went wrong a little bit at least to give some hope that he was determined to do better but bounded with time frame.

Scars he inflicted to his hostile groups within his party will cost him if he play it wrongly by letting them in office.

2. F

Froida JF-Expert Member

May 9, 2012
    He is ripping what he sow

3. Mwanajamii

Mwanajamii JF-Expert Member

May 9, 2012
    My friend you seems to be in a deep dream, Underground parties like CHADEMA can do that, not a party with transparency rulling system like CCM. Mind you that those members from CCM who are trying to be against President JK are doing so because they are in need of leadership and nothing else. Do you think that ED can have power to attack President JK after his retirement while the man is so dirty like that?