Food for thought

Ibange,
Mkuu wangu shukran sana kwa kutuletea kitu hii.. Mimi napenda sana kusoma vitu kama hivi pamoja na kwamba vinaudhi na kutia kinyaa lakini ndio ukweli. Binadamu lazima wende choo hata kama kinanuka utaenda tu na ndio mahala unapata faragha yako kufikiria mengi yanayokusibu.. Waswahili husema:- Utachekea chooni wakiwa na maana kuna mambo mengine hukuijia kichwani ukiwa chooni na inabidi ucheke maana ndio mahala faragha..

Mkuu wangu, nafikiri mada hii inajibu maswali mengi sana ya - Kwa nini Tanzania maskini..na tumekuwa tukikwepa ukweli huu kwa miaka 50 japokuwa tunafahamu fika kwamba - Necessity is the mother of invention, lakini kinyume sisi tunasubiri hadi Crisis ndio hutafuta Solution!..utafikiri tumesomea Crisis management na ndio hata hao IMF na WD na UN huwatumia watu weusi ktk crisis..

Kwa kuwa omba omba hatuwezi kupiga hatua ukizingatia pia tuna viongozi ambao hata hawajui ni kwa nini nchi ni maskini. Na hauwezi kutegemea mtu atuheshimu kwa hilo

Only when we agree to what the so called Mzungu said about Africa, it's people and it's Leaders; It is when a first step to change could have hope of being established. The words are hurtful and crude BUT true to the core. However the Mzungu was wrong on us dreaming small.... We dream Big, bigger than the size of shoes we could wear but we what we do is in contrary and the exact opposite of the way forward to achieving those dreams..... What we do would only achieve us more dreams....

Saying Zambia was a lake as a metaphor of being "Stagnant" and while a moment ago he had called the Country as Kaunda's while a moment later admitting he knew Satta (evidently showing that by mentioning the alter name of King Cobra) is a sign that since most first presidents and their governance there has never been better leaders (atleast in most cases), it is as if since independence no important changes have commenced, there is nothing new.... nothing to look forward to for the countries and people better future... Nothing at all. The world knows it.... and it is time for us the concerned to know it too.....

Na kama ina uma then it is good, maybe then we will take action for hakuna neno ambalo Mzungu kaongea ambalo ni la uongo hapo. Sad.

Ibange,
Mkuu wangu shukran sana kwa kutuletea kitu hii.. Mimi napenda sana kusoma vitu kama hivi pamoja na kwamba vinaudhi na kutia kinyaa lakini ndio ukweli. Binadamu lazima wende choo hata kama kinanuka utaenda tu na ndio mahala unapata faragha yako kufikiria mengi yanayokusibu.. Waswahili husema:- Utachekea chooni wakiwa na maana kuna mambo mengine hukuijia kichwani ukiwa chooni na inabidi ucheke maana ndio mahala faragha..

Mkuu wangu, nafikiri mada hii inajibu maswali mengi sana ya - Kwa nini Tanzania maskini..na tumekuwa tukikwepa ukweli huu kwa miaka 50 japokuwa tunafahamu fika kwamba - Necessity is the mother of invention, lakini kinyume sisi tunasubiri hadi Crisis ndio hutafuta Solution!..utafikiri tumesomea Crisis management na ndio hata hao IMF na WD na UN huwatumia watu weusi ktk crisis..
Naunga mkono hoja

You have said it all. Lazima tukubali kuwa tuna tatizo na tuanze kuchukua hatua. Mtu asiyejua tatizo lake hawezi kulitibu. Lazima tujue kwa nini sisi ni masikini na tufanyeje
Only when we agree to what the so called Mzungu said about Africa, it's people and it's Leaders; It is when a first step to change could have hope of being established. The words are hurtful and crude BUT true to the core. However the Mzungu was wrong on us dreaming small.... We dream Big, bigger than the size of shoes we could wear but we what we do is in contrary and the exact opposite of the way forward to achieving those dreams..... What we do would only achieve us more dreams....

Saying Zambia was a lake as a metaphor of being "Stagnant" and while a moment ago he had called the Country as Kaunda's while a moment later admitting he knew Satta (evidently showing that by mentioning the alter name of King Cobra) is a sign that since most first presidents and their governance there has never been better leaders (atleast in most cases), it is as if since independence no important changes have commenced, there is nothing new.... nothing to look forward to for the countries and people better future... Nothing at all. The world knows it.... and it is time for us the concerned to know it too.....

Na kama ina uma then it is good, maybe then we will take action for hakuna neno ambalo Mzungu kaongea ambalo ni la uongo hapo. Sad.

That's why I loved Nyerere,nobody would talk down to me and yet smile about it.
It all depends if at all one feels inferior and accepts it.
Reminds me about 4 years ago in Zuritch ,Switzerland.
A policeman could not pronounce my name on the passport and he complained audibly"Oh that's difficult to pronounce" he said
I answered back that he had to go to schoolf to pronounce it, of which his face became red!
Noting the red face I knew I had hit a bingo, then I told him"your handwriting is goood though" on giving me back my passport.
"I have also been to school you know " the policeman shot back.
Adage:mtu akikuzararu, awe wa blue, mweupe, kijani au mhindi, mzarau mara mbili zaidi, for good measure.
Ukijidharau it is at your own peril.

Ujobhile nkamu!!

I hate those people who treats Africans as not perfect human being...
But unfortunately our own brothers and sisters are acting as vehicle towards
insulting the continent...(the above essay is a good example!).
We should all know on how Europe(and even America) underdeveloped Africa...
colonized the continent...looting its resources...selling ammunition an soliciting for internal wars...
aligning by the corrupt leaders(who turned to be their puppets) to loot the continent(a good
example is what happening in Congo-Kinshasa
... and Symbion power/Richmond/Downs saga in Tz)...hindering
its efforts on technological development by importing outdated technology, buying the continent's products
in lowest price but selling to it in high price..
Shame on them!!!!

So!,do we have the african leaders? Wakati haya yoote yanatendeka ,ni nini hasa wajibu wao katika kuhakikisha walau wanaleta mapinduzi ya kweli ya kulikomboa bara la afrika.kutoka katika makucha ya ukoloni mamboleo huu.
Ni aibu kuona nchi za kiafrika zinavyoporwa mali asili na uhuru wetu, tena mchana kweupe na huku viomgozi wetu wakipishana kwenye ndege kila kukicha kutoka na kwenda kuombaomba huko kwa mabeberu hawa.
Viongzi wetu wamekuwa kama wamerogwa kwanza wao,na halafu nao wakapewa uchawi ili waje kuturoga sisi wapiga kura ili tusizinduke na kutumia haki zetu katika masanduku ya kura ili kuweza kuchagua viongozi wenye uzalendo halisi.
KWA KWELI INANIUMA SANA!

Let us face it, we have been tepid and lazy as a people!

Why do we elect as our leaders people who are so short sighted and so dependent minded time and again? We will always be inferior as long as we depend on Mzungu discoveries for our necessities, we are now a proud begging nation, we are proud to attend all international forums and present ourselves as beggers!

nimeonelea niufufue huu uzi bora kabisa uliozikwa yapata kupita miaka mitano nyuma

MADE IN MBY CITY