Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day!

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by MaxShimba, Jan 23, 2010.

1. MaxShimba

MaxShimba JF-Expert Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy-Day!

Gotta love this Judge!

You must read this.......a proper decision by the courts....for a change.

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida , an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring,"Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays.."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned."

You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

2. MaxShimba

Jan 23, 2010
    Habari ndio hiyo, jamaa wamebambikwa April 1, kama holy-day yao na kama ilivyo exhibited kwenye Biblia takatifu,

Zaburi 14: 1
    Mpumbavu anasema moyoni mwake,
    ‘‘Hakuna Mungu.''
    Wameharibika, matendo yao ni maovu
    kabisa, hakuna atendaye mema.

3. MaxShimba

Jan 23, 2010
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha mkuu, umewapata hapo.

4. MaxShimba

Jan 23, 2010
    You couldn't say better than that.

5. Kiby

Kiby JF-Expert Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Ujinga wao umerudi nyuma hata kupita siku za uchanga wao. Wameshindwa hata kukumbuka kwamba april 1st dunia imewatengea hiyo siku kuwa sikukuu ya wajinga?

6. ngoshwe

ngoshwe JF-Expert Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Kiranga my friend, where are u?, I can't defend this case on my own,,plse assist!...

7. October

October JF-Expert Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Haaa Haa haa haaa
    I like it, The judge is very smart.

8. Injinia

Injinia JF-Expert Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Your numbers are growing, I see. Ngoshwe, I didn't know you were in the ranks, so to speak.

Perhaps Kiranga is stilll sleeping...or celebrating your newly declared "holy" day!! And BluRay is busy with his book...on proving the non-existence of God.

9. MaxShimba

Jan 24, 2010
    Mkuu inashangaza sana kuon thinkers wameshindwa kuthink!!!

10. ngoshwe

ngoshwe JF-Expert Member

Jan 24, 2010
    C'mooon, no way my dear,

won't move from "Common" 2 "uncommon sense"....

11. PlanckScale

PlanckScale JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Why is a person who does not believe in god being called a fool? Is questioning the story of Adam and Eve, Moses, Noah, and the 10,000 years of the age of the universe to be considered foolishness?

Is believing in a god who is all-knowing and all powers, yet wants to be praised and demand that you worship no other gods but him/her, to be considered rational and smart?

Are those who worship a god who destroyed all males in the story of "Sodom & Gomorrah", and later allowed the daughter to sleep with their own father so that they can bear-forth children considered smart people?

One could also say that not only are the followers of this god damn, but if that kind of god really exists, then she/he the most stupid of all. And the universe is the reflection of his/her stupidity!

12. Kiranga

Kiranga JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Floridian courts recognize the separation of church and state and would never issue such a ridiculous judgement with such incendiary remarks nonetheless.

It is obvious the theist who penned this either does not understand what is "separation of church and state" or is so deep in farting idiocracies that he cannot even see the fallacy of the premise of the dismissal.