Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Flaviana Matata anawapa ujumbe live kuhusu modeling..

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by Leornado, Feb 11, 2011.

1. L

Leornado JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I love what I do and I think I will do this until the industry says enough. You see, I get to try all sorts of clothes, shoes, make up, and meet the coolest people ever. The only thing I don't like about my job is the perception people have of us in this business...many are easy to generalize and say all models sleep around, they starve themselves, or drugs rule them etc. I am not defending the models...but please look at us as human beings, who are exposed to the ills of the world like everyone else in our society. Let's not be quick to judge or be judged, but rather let's understand one another.
    I am not trying to make excuses, or paint a perfect picture or anything like that, but please be easy on us. I know plenty of current or past models that are good role models and do a lot for the societies in which they live as well as society at large. Iman, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, Veronica Webb, Kimora Lee Simmons, to name a few, are great examples of those who have come from the industry and done good for society. Yes there are those who battled with anorexia, with drug addiction etc. But how many movie stars, lawyers, politicians, school teachers, athletes have suffered with the same issues? We are human and are bound to make mistakes.
    Personally, I have been blessed with a supportive family and incredible friends, and I thank the lord for that. I am a dedicated Christian and I do get guidance from God through my priest. I am thousands of miles from home and do get lonely at times, but with God and family on my side things seem alright. Being a model, like any other job, gives me the ability to stand on my two feet and above all, a chance to do what I love the most: giving back to those in need.
    I urge you, as parents, friends, brothers or sisters of those who aspire to be models, let them become models. With your support they will achieve their dreams...how does one use their God given talents if they don't have the support of those around them?
    I love my job.
    Regards
    Flaviana Matata

hongera Flav, tangaza TZ popote uendapo....
    [​IMG]

2. G

Gad ONEYA JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Inaonekana maonyesho ya chupi na nyuchi zina lipa sana eeh? hayafai kuyajadili

3. hashycool

hashycool JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    hamna kitu hapo....

4. roselyne1

roselyne1 JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    flavy unakosea sana kumtaja mtu kama Naomi campbell as a role model,anajulikana duniani nzima kwa violent character/reputation yake....anyway huo ni msimamo wako mamie...

5. g

grandpa Senior Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I am a bit confused. Amevaa chupi au bukta au diaper?

6. hashycool

hashycool JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

7. mikatabafeki

mikatabafeki JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    mkuu ni nepi ile hebu angalia vizuri............

8. L

Leornado JF-Expert Member

Feb 11, 2011
    hahahaa kweli hela inatafutwa kwa njia zote.