Fimbo ya mbali...

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Hii ni kali kuliko ile kasumba ya ndugu zangu wa kizenji walioko majuu kuoa kwa mkanda wa video au kwa kumtuma mshkaji!.....

"I do" as Muslim couple marry by telephone

An Indian Muslim couple exchanged wedding vows by telephone after the groom, who lives abroad, said he did not have money to return home to get married, a cleric said on Friday.

Muslim clerics married Irin Biswas, 18, to Safikul Islam, who is employed as a labour supervisor in Kuwait.

The entire village in Murshidabad, West Bengal, watched as the clerics put a mobile phone on speaker mode, enabling them to hear the wedding vows.

"They said qubul (I do) thrice and the marriage was complete," Maulana Alamgir, a cleric who solemnised the marriage said by telephone. He said modern ceremony was not against Islamic laws.

The bride, in endless interviews to the local media, said she had seen Safikul only once, when he was home for holidays.

"I have never spoken to him but now I speak to him daily," Irin told reporters.

Safikul is due to meet his wife for the first time in October this year when he
eventually comes home for holidays, family members said.
reuters.com

This is adventorous.Ndio hapo siku ya kumeet unakuta hata sura ya Remmy Ongala nzuri sijui utafanyaje.Utabaki kulia and cursing why you said 'I do'.

Lakini hawa wameshaonana na huenda jamaa alishafanya 'product testing' akaona ina meet viwango!