Fellow Citizens of Athens, I salute you!

afroPianist

Nov 3, 2010
"For, usually and fitly, the presence of an introduction is held to imply that there is something of consequence and importance to be introduced."...Plato

Fellow citizens of Athens ("home of great thinkers"??), I'm glad to finally be part of this forum having been a quiet but careful observer for quite long. I now feel ready to take an active role in the struggle to liberate Tanzanians and Africans in the diaspora mentally and hence socially and economically.

I commend a wonderful job well done by all JF members, they might not realize how far the influence of their free deliberations has stretched, but i believe revolutionary ideas posted on these walls penetrate deep into the hearts of young men and women of Tanzania and Africa, challenging them to be part of the change they want to see in their society and the world. (..why am I beginning to feel like I'm writting a speech??..I better stop here!..It's my first day for goodness sake!..LOL!)

Kwahiyo ndugu zangu, natumaini mtapokea mchango wangu wa mawazo kama ambavyo nimekuwa nikipokea na kuendelea kupokea kutoka kwenu.

Asanteni!

You are warmly welcome! Nategemea hutajuta kujiunga na jamii yetu hii. Soma kwa makini sheria za hapa!

Ndugu Katavi, ni faraja kwangu kwa wewe kuchukua muda kunikaribisha.Nashukuru!

Back
Top Bottom