Favorite 3D Game ever?

smayragrace

May 27, 2012
Hello Sir,

I am here to ask That What is your favorite 3D Game ever you have played Guys....

I love to play the Game GTA Vice City and This is one of mine favorite Game ever Guys.....So Now tell me about you?

get mario games online , Kids Games , free games , Action Games , fun Games to play

me playing game don't know........known't you?......you teach me I teach you....okay.......

hapo knacho tokokea n kwamba kuna wanaopenda za mpira, kuna wa action na kuna wa race aka magari. Hapo ndo 2napotofautiana.

super mario
Mario and luigi saga super star
Mario vs donkey kong
Mario cement factory
Mario bombs away
Mario bros
Mario teniss
Mario the jugglers
Mario paint
Super mario kart
Mario is missing
Luigi's Mansion
Dark Moon

On mobile:M.I3 + splinter cell
On PC:Age of empire nd Hitman2
On ps2: GoW2,the Matrix nd Fifa
On ps3:GoW3 ol th way! :cool:

Kitu gan umependa kwenye age of empire?
aoe may not be my most fav game chief, ila hiyo game ni bonge la rpg (technically sio rpg ni rts), na inabore sana kwamba microsoft waliacha kudevelop the series further (kama kawa ya msn, vitu vizuri wanawacha like encarta). you should aoe III out sometime. graphics zake are not something you'll write home about ila am sure utaipenda

Kitu gan umependa kwenye age of empire?

aah dude dont tell me you hate that game!! A very good story line,great controls,the music is outta this world in short everythng. I like strategic games na hii ndo top like men you tell me whats there to hate about t(lack of Gun fights? Cul Bomb xplosions?)

aoe may not be my most fav game chief, ila hiyo game ni bonge la rpg (technically sio rpg ni rts), na inabore sana kwamba microsoft waliacha kudevelop the series further (kama kawa ya msn, vitu vizuri wanawacha like encarta). you should aoe III out sometime. graphics zake are not something you'll write home about ila am sure utaipenda

Agree with ya 100% especially on th efx,ts not full of those cul efx like explosions nd stuff which most people expect but they hav done a good job so far!! Nd yeah walipoacha kuendeleza nami niliishia hapo i dnt like it that much now cause i،ve played t alot,nd its one of those games which when you are done with a stage,you really are DONE with it! Strategically yeap ts number 1(for me i.e)

aah dude dont tell me you hate that game!! A very good story line,great controls,the music is outta this world in short everythng. I like strategic games na hii ndo top like men you tell me whats there to hate about t(lack of Gun fights? Cul Bomb xplosions?)

Mimi pia ni hardcore rpg/strategy player ndo mana nkakuuliza nshalimaliza hilo hilo game na my favourite ni age of empire II huwa spend graphics nyingi.

Kama na wewe hupendi graphics try series hii ya kijapani inaitwa fire emblem ina game kuanzia super nintendo, gameboy advance, nintendo ds, gamecube hadi now nintendo wii kama una capable pc download emulator then utaona

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom