Farrokh Bulsara aka Freddie Mercury

Ehud

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2008
Wiki hii November 24 itakuwa ni kumbukumbu ya miaka 20 tangu alipofariki mwanamuziki nguli wa miondoko ya Rock ambaye ni Mtanzania wa asili ya India mzaliwa wa Zanzibar Farrokh Bulsara aka Freddie Mercury. Mwanamziki huyu alitikisa vilivyo ulimwengu wa music miaka ya sabini na themanini kwa vibao vyake maarufu kama "I was born to Love You" ; "Living on My Own" n.k

Kifo cha mwanamziki huyu kilichotokea Nov 24 mwaka 1991 huko UK kilisababishwa na maradhi ya Ukimwi na hivyo kwa mara nyingine tunakumbushwa kuendeleza mapambano dhidi ya gonjwa hili hatari.

Mwanamziki huyu alipata mafanikio kiasi kwamba huko nchini Swiss waliamua kutengeneza sanamu lake na kuliweka kando ya Lake Geneva na hadi leo sanamu hilo lipo sehemu hiyo

RIP Freddie Maercury

Freddie Mercury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mbona unaficha ukweli kuwa alikuwa bwabwa?

In the early 1970s Mercury had a long-term relationship with Mary Austin, whom he had met through guitarist Brian May. He lived with Austin for several years in West Kensington. By the mid-1970s, however, the singer had begun an affair with a male American record executive at Elektra Records, which ultimately resulted in the end of his relationship with Austin.

Mercury and Austin nevertheless remained close friends through the years, with Mercury often referring to her as his only true friend. In a 1985 interview, Mercury said of Austin, "All my lovers asked me why they couldn't replace Mary [Austin], but it's simply impossible. The only friend I've got is Mary and I don't want anybody else. To me, she was my common-law wife. To me, it was a marriage. We believe in each other, that's enough for me." He also wrote several songs about Austin, the most notable of which is "Love of My Life". In his will, Mercury left his London home to Austin, rather than his then partner Jim Hutton, saying "you would have been my wife and it would have been yours anyway".Mercury was also the godfather of Mary's oldest son, Richard.

During the early-to-mid-80s, he was romantically involved with Barbara Valentin, an Austrian actress,who is featured in the video for "It's a Hard Life".By 1985, he began another long-term relationship with a hairdresser named Jim Hutton. Hutton, who himself was tested HIV-positive in 1990,lived with Mercury for the last six years of his life, nursed him during his illness and was present at his bedside when he died. Hutton claimed that Mercury died wearing a wedding band that Hutton had given him.Hutton died from cancer on 1 January 2010.