Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Family Problems

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Tanzanites, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Tanzanites

Tanzanites Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Two men, one Tanzanian and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking a few beers

The Indian man said to the Tanzanian, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village back in India whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.'

The Tanzanian said, talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems...

The Indian faintedÂ….

2. hashycool

hashycool JF-Expert Member

Feb 8, 2011
    duh! mtanzania noma....

3. Husninyo

Husninyo JF-Expert Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Khaa!
    Ila nyie binadamu wote ni ndugu inabidi tusioane.

4. m

mkavucodawa Member

Feb 8, 2011
    :msela::msela:

5. Kingdom_man

Kingdom_man JF-Expert Member

Feb 8, 2011
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20::A S 20:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ebana hii ni noma duh, wewe mkali sanaaaaaaa.... hahahaha....:A S 20::A S 20:

6. Katavi

Katavi Platinum Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Ahahahahaaaah!!

7. Ngalikihinja

Ngalikihinja JF-Expert Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Hilo nalo neno................ TUKAOE PAKA.......??? AU NAO NI NDUGU ZETU..........???