FaizaFoxy Vs Nyani Ngabu...nani mshindi

Yaani ni debate na wewe maswali ya past papers za form four? You are a fool to the nth degree.

See, you can't even string a coherent and syntactically correct sentence. And you want to go toe to toe with me? Please don't make a spectacle of yourself.
Hapo ndio nilikuwa napataka....anyway weka basi any topic ya masters level......usipige longo longo arifu.....

Hahahaaa alter..I can see you relishing in delight watching us punching each others' brains out.

But since NN vs. FF is the main event on the fight card, a main event without undercard fights in not complete. So how about AshaDii vs. Gaijin as one of the undercard fights?

I am almost certain that will generate a ton of interest as well. What say you?

C'mon MAN! You perceive such a fight would qualify as an under-card fight? Naaaah!
You'll have to search for other undercards and arrange a second event of the fight card!
Enways your last phrase..... NO Alter.... U n' FF atleast have an understanding... Me na Gaijin it'll be like:boom:

He heya, kipele kimepata mkunaji
Nna kijiti kama ukucha utavunjika
Mwanamme lazima uwe multipapasi
sio kazi moja kama chanuo, nywele zikiwa fupi tu linamwachia kitana

Najua this is too big for you......you cant beat me in any way iwe politics,uchumi,Teknohama(tena hapo ndio kabisa).....

Ha ha ha
sikupatii picha ulivyokaa mbele
haya mapambano wakati mwingine yanakuwa kama mieleka
hadi watazamaji wanapigwa
Chezeiya NN
Ana dogo basi
Mie kanitoa mnundu wa pua sina hamu lakini cha ajabu sikomi
Challenge taken!!! sasa mapambano yameanza rasmi!

C'mon MAN! You perceive such a fight would qualify as an under-card fight? Naaaah!
You'll have to search for other undercards and arrange a second event of the fight card!

On second thought, I agree with you. AshaDii vs. Gaijin is a super-fight and it deserves to have it's own day and date. It is a pay-per-view caliber event.
Enways your last phrase..... NO Alter.... U n' FF atleast have an understanding... Me na Gaijin it'll be like:boom:

Hehehee...I'm sure you both will come out with all guns blazing right off the bat.

AshaDii, kusutwa suna
Na maneno hayavunji hata kope

hahahaha.... Wee si hua waaazima silaha ya King'
Hivo you have confidence! lol

On second thought, I agree with you. AshaDii vs. Gaijin is a super-fight and it deserves to have it's own day and date. It is a pay-per-view caliber event.
Hehehee...I'm sure you both will come out with all guns blazing right off the bat.

You want a point blank truth.... (I won't come out at all!! lol)

Mie nawashabikia wooote.... Hivi Consig hivi wajua kua hizo zoooote ni ID zangu... Imagine my Brilliance! God am having fun na jumping up and down, left and right hapa kwenye kiti.... I am Loving this!

kwa hiyo hapo ulipo mtu anaweza akadhani, upo busy na cherehani kumbe kuna keyboard za miguuni zote unatumia at a time kutuma posts JF....lol

Don't tell me you would chicken out

The fact that would chicken me out ni ile ya kusema It will b boring....
One side will be proving questions while the other answers...
And that Ngabu is NOT a debate! lol

Jamani mbona haya mashindano yanakuwa unilateral?

Utafiti wa kizushi unaonyesha kuwa members wengi wanapenda huu utamaduni mpya wa debate. Hivyo basi, ni vyema NyaniNgabu na Mwenzako FaizaFox makaendelea na debate hapa. Hii itakuwa zawadi nzuri sana ya Christmass kwa member...

Haya, lets go guys...

Naona YOYO KAAMUA KUKAMUA BADALA YA FF

AshaDii, Nicholas Boileau (a french author of the enlightment era) said: From the choc of ideas springs light... hakuna mtakacho blow zaidi ya minds. If the debate is done in the pure respect of debating rules hata nyinyi mtafaidi.

Hey Alter.... Kind of missed u? been kind of that busy?

Usiniambie washabikia? You have got to be kidding....lol

Back
Top Bottom