Faida za kula tende kwa wajawazito

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
SIRI AY TENDE KWA AKINA MAMA WAJA WAZITO.jpg

SIRI YA TENDE KWA AKINA MAMA WAJAWAZITO

NINATOA FAIDA KWA WENYE MIMBA YA MIEZI 8

Kwa wale akina dada zangu wenye Mimba aka Uja uzito wa miezi 8 pendeleeni kula Tende japo kwa siku Tende 6 muendelee kula hizo Tende mpaka wakati wa kujifunguwa.Tende zitawasaidieni wakati wa kujifunguwa mutajifunguwa bila ya kufanya Operesheni. Mutajifunguwa salama Nimewapeni zawadi toka kwangu hiyo.Tumieni kisha muje munipe Feedback.

Ukiwa na Shida yoyote ile
Unaweza kunitafuta kwa Mawasiliano MziziMkavu Email barua ya pepe. fewgoodman@hotmail.com What's App na Viber +905344508169

View attachment 379746

Kwa wale akina dada zangu wenye Mimba aka Uja uzito wa miezi 8 pendeleeni kula Tende japo kwa siku Tende 6 muendelee kula hizo Tende mpaka wakati wa kujifunguwa.Tende zitawasaidieni wakati wa kujifunguwa mutajifunguwa bila ya kufanya Operesheni. Mutajifunguwa salama Nimewapeni zawadi toka kwangu hiyo.Tumieni kisha muje munipe Feedback.

Unaweza kunitafuta kwa Mawasiliano MziziMkavu Email barua ya pepe. fewgoodman@hotmail.com What's App na Viber +905344508169
Tanzania Mapya tutaipata kwa utafiti tata???????

tueleze vizuri kwa undani

tende.jpg

Dates During Pregnancy: Do They Really Ease Labor?
When it comes to childbirth we all want to have an easy, short, and healthy labor and delivery.

Luckily, there are a number of things we can do to help us achieve that, such as:

And now you can add one more thing to your list: Eating dates.

Yes, dates.

Eat dates during pregnancy for the best labor and birth
Have you ever thought to snack your way to an easier labor?

According to this study, women who ate 6 dates a day for the four weeks leading up to their due date were significantly more dilated and more likely to:

• Have intact membranes upon admission to the hospital
  • Go into labor spontaneously
  • Avoid pitocin
  • And have a shorter first phase of labor
Pretty awesome for just eating some dates, huh?

Of course this study was limited by it’s size but there’s no harm in eating dates during pregnancy, so why not give it a try?

So why does eating dates during pregnancy help mamas-to-be?
Researchers have found that date fruit has an oxytocin-like effect on the body, leading to increased sensitivity of the uterus. It also helps stimulate uterine contractions, and reduces postpartum hemorrhage the way oxytocin does. They also found that it contains many nutritional benefits for pregnant mamas.

“Date fruit contains saturated and unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids, which are involved in saving and supplying energy and construction of prostaglandins. In addition, serotonin, tannin, and calcium in date fruit contribute to the contraction of smooth muscles of the uterus. Date fruit also has a laxative effect, which stimulates uterine contractions.”

Dates also contain:

• Natural sugars (fructose) that easily break down in the body and won’t spike blood sugar levels but will offer high energy, which makes dates during pregnancy or labor an excellent choice.
  • Fiber – Helps you stay full, relieves constipation, and lowers your risk for gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.
  • Potassium – One of the best electrolytes. It helps maintain water/salt balance which helps regulate blood pressure.
  • Magnesium – Support muscular health and helps to alleviate muscle spasms and cramps in pregnancy.
  • Folate – Getting enough folate will ensure that your baby’s spinal cord matures properly, avoiding neural tube defects.
  • Vitamin K – maintains proper blood clotting and healthy bones.
How to eat dates during pregnancy
Dates are a healthy and delicious snack, so how can you add them to your diet? Actually, it’s pretty easy since they are sweet like candy.

• Add dates during pregnancy in this awesome oatmeal recipe.
  • Add dates to replace sugar in your favorite recipe or to sweeten your homemade almond milk.
  • Use dates and nuts to make an easy pie crust in the food processor.
  • Add soaked dates to homemade nut butter for a sweet treat.
  • Add dates to sweeten homemade salad dressing.
  • Add dates during pregnancy easily with these yummy (paleo friendly) bars made from dates.
Need more ideas for an easy labor?
Try these…

1. Exercise – Regular exercise before and during pregnancy can help shorten labor, ease discomfort and avoid exhaustion during labor. Try these 7 easy exercises to prepare for birth.
  2. Get baby into an optimal position – Often baby’s position is the reason women go past their due date, have difficult labors or require induction. Though there’s no such thing as easy childbirth, getting baby in the best position before labor begins give you the best chance for a shorter and easier labor.
  3. Choose the right childbirth class and pain management technique – The right childbirth class should inform and empower you to make the best decisions for you and your baby and helps you to gain confidence in your body’s ability to give birth. IT should also help you learn some natural pain coping techniques.
  4. Excellent nutrition – Being properly nourished with real food can go a long way to keeping your strength up and increase stamina during labor.
What other moms have to say about dates during pregnancy:

I asked the moms on my Facebook page if they ate dates during pregnancy, and if they think the dates helped. Here are some of their responses.

• I faithfully ate the recommended amount of dates each day from 35 weeks on and my nurse and Doctor both commented on how soft my cervix was! I had a great labor and delivery and dates definitely played a role in that. – Ginnette L.
  • Dates are awesome to eat while pregnant! All 3 times I ate dates in the last month or so of pregnancy. My labors were all very quick (each 4 hrs from the first contraction to delivery). -Barbara A.
  • I always joke that the only reason my labors were quick and easy was because of my date obsession. My longest labor was 9 hrs, but I was induced. My shortest was 3 hours and I only has to push 4 times smile emoticon With my nine hour labor I didn’t have to push once…he just came out on his own. -Rochelle H.
  • Ate 6 a day from week 35 on. Labor was 1.5 hours and no tearing. Water broke right before baby’s head came out. – Nicole M.
  • I ate at least 6 a day, sometimes more the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. It definitely helped with dilating and thinning. After 5 hours of labor I was dilated 6-7 and 100% effaced. In another half hour I was complete! I give the dates a lot of credit for that. My doctor commented on how soft my cervix was whenever he checked me those last few weeks. – Michelle T.
  • I ate them almost everyday, and my doctor said I effaced a lot faster than other first time moms. When I went into labor I was already 80%! – Trisha P.
How about you?
Did you eat dates during pregnancy? Do you think it made your labor easier?

References.Dates During Pregnancy: Do They Really Ease Labor?

View attachment 379746

Mkuu MziziMkavu , Thanks for this.
P