Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Facebook sparks a fire in my affair

Discussion in 'JF Chit-Chat' started by The Dude, Jan 17, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Hii kitu nimeitoa gazeti la leo la citizen na nimeipenda..isome mwenyewe Facebook sparks a fire in my affair Tuesday, 17 January 2012 09:59 By Joseph Mtebe, Success Correspondent When I closed my other facebook account, which was known to all my friends, everyone was shocked. It didn’t help matters when I said it was for the sake of my privacy, future and career. “You mean to tell us lawyers don’t facebook?” some people joked. Others said my conduct was “so yesterday”. But I needed no facebook account to feel I also belong to the 21st century. Deep down I knew my life was possible without facebook. Unfortunately, facebook is just a necessary evil like many others. And so, I am back, in full swing. Now, the problem is that people either ignore my ‘friend’ requests or reject them because they think I had blocked them in the first place. But to be precise, it is matters of the heart that got me back on facebook. ‘Lady Luck’ smiled at me lately. I am glad to announce that I will soon be changing my relationship status on facebook from ‘single’ to ‘in a relationship’ but until that happens, it is still ‘ complicated’. There is not one girl in my life but two. These are Jacque and Irene. They are on facebook, and tricked me to join too. “Why don’t you join facebook? Don’t be such a damper,” I met Irene during a students’ week in Dar last year. She is a smart girl, and is techno savvy. She knows just everything and is studying medicine. Being around her, you always feel like you’re around Condolleza Rice. More charming, submissive Jacque also has own specialty. She is more charming, submissive and is constantly texting and calling me, which is a sign she is really into me. Above all, she is humble. Although I have known her since A-level, it is only recently that we’ve happened to be this intimate. Now, I bowed down to the pressure to rejoin facebook, and both girls immediately sent me ‘friend’ requests, which I gladly accepted. We’ve been chatting all the times, but trouble commenced recently after I posted something. “…wish the lecturer hadn’t av turned up in the 1st place, it’s boring,” that was during a 5.30 to 7.30 pm class. There was a fleet of responses, including Irene’s and Jacque’s. Irene: wat’s up hun Jacque: sweetheart, you’ve not stopped being lazy? On seeing this live collision, I deleted the post and removed the comments. Jacque inboxed me immediately. “Mtebe, who is Irene to you that she even calls you honey?” “She is just a friend,” I said. I was struggling to believe I had managed to convince Jacque when Irene also came to inbox. Delete every post “You don’t have to go through all the trouble deleting everything I post on your wall. You just tell me and I will stop to.” I had another hard day explaining that with my new account I just don’t leave posts on my wall for long, I delete them soon after they are posted. She agreed and I thought for once that I was the hero. But the next thing I saw the following day I logged into facebook was that, “Jacque and Irene are now friends.” I almost fainted. “Guess what? I befriended her, Jacque,” said the techno-savvy Irene. “Why?” I asked. “Nothing, really, I just thought this way we can straighten things up.” I grudgingly said Ok. But none of the two have been politely communicating to me ever since. The only logical explanation is that they have talked it over and have conspired to set me up. I am waiting for D-Day. Author’s Email: joefortunatus@gmail.com

2. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Facebook again!

3. Kongosho

Kongosho JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    asante - source sredi ya Lizzy.

4. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    What‘s wrong with facebook?I jus quoted the writer

5. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    How?Sjaelewa

6. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Nothing

7. Lizzy

Lizzy JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Wangeweza wakagongana hata mtaani.

8. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    Umeisoma lakn?partly iko funny

9. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    Lakini mtaani pengine ingechkua muda ila facebook imerahisisha mambo..sipati picha JF tungekuwa tunatumia real names and photos too..ukute lizzy kagonganisha afu wanakutana humu..patachimbika!

10. dazipozi

dazipozi JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Same here,Mx

11. Lizzy

Lizzy JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Well, labda tuseme kuwagonganisha ndio ingekua ngumu. Ila tabia ya huyo jamaa ingekua pale pale. . . na hapo ndipo tatizo lilipo.

Hahahaha. . . .huku ndio maana watu hata hawawaambii wenzi wao kwamba nao ni wanachama.

12. Kongosho

Kongosho JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Uzuri watu wakigongana hawahitaji trafiki, labda waamue kuparurana for leisure.

13. Kiranga

Kiranga JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Facebook and Google are so overrated to the extent of becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

14. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    Mmmh hicho kiinglishi ndugu yangu daaah!

15. The Dude

Jan 17, 2012
    Yani hapa sipati picha usikute lizzy yani nakufahamu ile ile kitaa yani sema tuu hapa ndo sjui kama ndo wewe

16. Lizzy

Lizzy JF-Expert Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Ngoja nikwambie nilivyo labda unanifahamu.
    Nimejaziajazia pande zote mpaka mtaani kwetu wananiita turbo, ngozi maji ya kunde, bado sijaolewa kwahiyo kila jioni nakua huru kwenda kwenye kabaa ka jirani kupata moja mbili moja moto na nyama choma wakati mwingine.