Expatriates??

pihu

Feb 21, 2011
Hi

I will appreciate your views on the following:

From the little knowledge that i have on law; i think we are supposed to have
Expatriates for the rare professions and not for the professions already available in Tanzania at large!
Am i right on this? I do not think this is being implemented...!!
utaona kampuni moja has all the top personnels who are expatriates even the Operations Manager is an expatriate; i mean is this really acceptable?!
D'nt we have Tanzanians who are capable? By keeping the expatriates in such general positions ( which can easily be handled by locals; and maybe even handled more better then the locals) is our capability being questioned?
Is there any authority looking into this matter? Can i have the contact details?
Because i believe its high time we get the positions we deserve; We Tanzanians are jobless and are striving to get a job while the foreigners are enjoying their stable lives; Hivi kosa letu ni nini? Why should we suffer in our own country while the foreigners come and enjoy and lead a stable struggle free life?
Tutaona makampuni mengi maexpats wamejaa; hivi kwanini? while watanzania tupo juani tunateseka kutafuta kazi na wenzetu wako kwenye maAC wametulia na kazi zao in our Country.
For a rare profession an expat is okay but for general professions.......mhhhhhhhhhh....!!!
I will appreciate your views...!

Ukweli mtupu ndugu yangu,halafu hwa ndo wanaotunyanyasa kama watumwa maofisini ndani ya nchi yetu...khaaa!!!

Yes nakubaliana na wewe; tunasema tumepata uhuru lakini uhuru yenyewe iko wapi nchi yetu tunanyanyasika wananchi........sisi tunateseka kutafuta kazi na wenzetu wanatukalia rizki zetu...

are u aware of the steps to report these people or to even remind the respective authority about the law and remind the authority also about our need for jobs!!!

Jamani tupo wote au?

You are right dear one! but remember these are policies implemented from particular countries to create jobs for their citizens, you can spot how greedy are our leaders to their beloved voters, their sons & daughters are the symbol for their wealthiness! they cant stop show off in expensive cars, ruining our sisters, boasting of their filth richness and bad enough they are prepared to hold top positions in every aspect., all in all stop crying, stand up and start to move, for sure you are not late the world is not friend for poor people.

Hy Thanx for your advice and for your point view; much appreciated....Be rest assured i am not crying ... I'm asking for the way forward.... whom to contact? which authority is in charge?

I need my fellow Tanzanians support on this because always divided we fall united we stand........!!!

Pls suggest me on the way forward.....!

It has nothing to do with them being experts in anything bro! Its another tactic used by multinational companies in poor countries like ours to evade tax. Those guys do not get salaries when they are here. Their salaries are paid in their countries. When you see them around with those expensive cars, just know they live on allowance in our country mind you you can not pay tax on allowance!!