Evolution?

To all Fools.

Don't try to run. I need my exhibits. Atheist believe that GOD DOES NOT EXIST. I REPEATE, ATHEIST BELIEVE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

NOW I WANT YOU FOOLS TO SUPPORT YOUR BELIEF, THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

FOOOOOL SUPPORT YOUR BELIEF THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

I NEED WATERTIGHT, CONCRETE, VERIFIABLE EXHIBITS FROM YOUR FOOLISH AND DEFACTO BELIEF THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

NO ASSUMPTIONS, NO CHILDISH EXAMPLES, NO STORIES ARE PERMITTED HERE.

THIS IS A PROOF TO ALL PEOPLE THAT "ALL ATHEISTS ARE FOOOOLS. THEY CAN'T SUPPORT THEIR BELIEF. THEY ARE KUKU HEADS.

"Evolutionists once argued that all life could develop from some hypothetical first cell, because even today all new life develops from a single cell, but we now realize that a cell can develop into a complex organism only because all of the parts and instructions are in the original cell produced from conception. The human mother passes not only 23 chromosomes but also an entire cell to her offspring, which includes all the organelles needed for life. A cell can come only from a functioning cell and cannot be built up piecemeal, because all the major organelles must have been created and assembled instantaneously for the cell to exist" (In Six Days, pg. 29 and Overman, 1997).

When the cell is microscopically considered, another area of research emerges, the matter of DNA. Doctor John Marcus wrote:

"DNA evidence is often claimed to give support to the evolutionary theory; in reality, DNA illustrates God's handiwork of design in a powerful way. Let us consider the complexity of this important component of living systems in order to see how absurd it is to believe that life could come about by chance. DNA is the primary information-carrying molecule of living organisms. The beauty and wonder of this molecule can hardly be overstated when one considers its properties. Being the blueprint of living cells, it stores all the information necessary for the cell to feed and protect itself, as well as propagate itself into more living cells, and to cooperate with other living cells that make up a complex organism. If the DNA of one human cell were unraveled and held in a straight line, it would literally be almost one meter long and yet so thin it would be invisible to all but the most powerful microscopes. Consider that this string of DNA must be packaged into a space that is much smaller than the head of a pin and that this tiny string of human DNA contains enough information to fill almost 1, 000 books, each containing 1, 000 pages of, text" (Ibid. pg. 174, remember that there are about 60 trillion interacting cells in the human).

Amazing as the DNA molecule may be," Doctor Bergman continues, "there is much, much more to life than DNA alone; life is possible only if the DNA blueprint can be read and put into action by the complex machinery of living cells. But the complex machinery of the living cell requires DNA if it is going to exist in the first place, since DNA is the source of the code of instructions to put together the machinery. Without the cellular machinery, we would have no DNA since it is responsible for synthesizing DNA; without DNA we would have no cellular machinery. Since DNA and the machinery of the cell are co-dependent, the complete system must be present from the beginning or it will be meaningless bits and pieces" (Ibid., pg. 174, 175).

Relative to the cellular and DNA, all of this is comparatively simple when one considers how all of this graduates. Involved in the cell and DNA, there must be a number of proteins present. The DNA template then (when everything is perfect and equally functioning) produces RNA. For RNA to be synthesized, at least five different protein chains must be present and cooperate. Furthermore, this enzyme complex must be able to recognize where to start reading and transcribing DNA into RNA. All of this is still simple when we advance to the three types of requisite RNA and the process produced by a large number of proteins called the ribosome. The paramount point that I wish to make is stated better by Doctor Bergman:

"Needless to say, without proteins life would not exist; it is as simple as that. The same is true of DNA and RNA. It should be clear that DNA, RNA, and proteins must all be present if any of them are going to be present in a living organism. Life must have been created completely functional, or it would be a meaningless mess. To suggest otherwise is plain ignorance (or perhaps desperation). So, we truly have a 'which came first?' problem on our hands. I believe the answer is, of course, that none of them came first! God came first; He designed and then created all of life with His spoken Word. DNA, RNA, and protein came all at exactly the same time. It is extremely difficult to understand how anyone could believe that this astoundingly complicated DNA-blueprint translation system happened to come about by chance" (Ibid., pg. 177).

Poor Max

Do you realize the chance of your personal and individual existence? Each ejaculation contains 200 - 600 million spermatozoa. You are one out of an average of 400.000.000. That's a hell of a chance, and given your fathers total manifold production of orgasms and ejaculations that led to no pregnacy at all, your chances of ever coming into existence were almost nil. Yet - there you are. Just a matter of chance, time and space. And the lust of your parents.

I guess you dont know anything about DNA

To all Fools.

Don't try to run. I need my exhibits. Atheist believe that GOD DOES NOT EXIST. I REPEATE, ATHEIST BELIEVE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

I NEED WATERTIGHT, CONCRETE, VERIFIABLE EXHIBITS FROM YOUR FOOLISH AND DEFACTO BELIEF THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

THIS IS A PROOF TO ALL PEOPLE THAT "ALL ATHEISTS ARE FOOOOLS. THEY CAN'T SUPPORT THEIR BELIEF. THEY ARE KUKU HEADS.

Again
It is just an assumption, nothing more, that might be right or wrong.

Should we ask you superstitious believers? We might then as well ask where that god of yours or others came from. And where that came from etc. ad infinitum.

To all Fools.

So my teacup remains alive!!!! Disprove the teacup Max!! Lol! watertight exhibits!! You have failed to provide one shred of proof for the existence of God! I have argued my position both in facts and in logic, why don't you try doing the same rather than copy/pasting some drivel!! I can copy/paste too Max.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
--Epicurus

For me this is more than enough proof, if you feel its not proof then tell me why not? I really want to know. Don't just say its blah blah tell me why you think its blah blah.

I suggest that when man denies God, man becomes a fool (Rom. 1: 21, 22). There are many irrefutable proofs that spontaneous generation is responsible for life. Creation implies a Creator and design a designer. If I were to show you my wrist watch and tell you that it simply evolved from the basic shapeless metals and materials into its present state, you would view me as the fool that I most surely would be. "Such is impossible," would be the outcry. "If such could happen, from where were the basic metals and materials derived?" Still, a further question could be asked, "what intelligence provided the impetus for the formation of the watch?" Yet, my wrist watch example is very crude and simple compared to the more advanced complexities involved in the universe. The Bible believer who necessarily accepts the six-day creation account of Genesis one and two is often styled as uneducated.

The means of sight, the eye. We are told regarding Eve, "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food" (Gen. 3: 6). God told Abram, "Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever" (Gen. 13: 14, 15).

The science of cells. "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God," wrote the inspired writer of Hebrews, "so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear" (Heb. 11: 3). The more we study a matter, the more we discover. I am not sure Hebrews 11: 3 is referring to such matters as cellular consideration, but it is possible. The more science has discovered about cells, the more ridiculous the notion of evolved life becomes.

Darwinian evolution is not even a theory because a theory has some facts upon which it rests. As we have seen, naturalism is not only unbelievable, it is impossible. We have shown this, I believe, based on the interacting and co-dependent nature of some of the most basic and necessary components of rudimentary life. We have also shown from actual science that these co-supporting components cannot be viewed as sequential in their developmental and evolutionary processes, as evolutionists claim, because they cannot separately exist for even a short period of time in their rudimentary forms. Hence, life had to have opened at once, just as we are told in Genesis one and two.

In view of the complexity and the interacting nature of the most essential and basic of the components of life, we should now more greatly appreciate the biblical statement: "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God, they are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good" (Ps. 14: 1).

Haha
Somethings from the so called holly book.

Now Max
Do you have any, if only the slightest, idea in what language [moshe/moses/mussa] engraved the ten commandments in those tablets?

Haha
Somethings from the so called holly book.

Now Max
Do you have any, if only the slightest, idea in what language [moshe/moses/mussa] engraved the ten commandments in those tablets?

I want my proof. Support your bogus belief. Don't tell me about Christianity. I know better than all you fools.

Tell me about non existence of God.

What part of "PROVE TO ME THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Am I Speaking GREEK, HEBREW, MAY BE LATIN.

What part of "PROVE TO ME THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"​

Last edited:

To all Fools.

What part of "PROVE TO ME THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

To all people, I think we have come to a point of knowing these ATHEISTS. THEY CAN'T PROVE WHAT THEY SAY OR SUPPORT THEIR BELIEF. IT IS SHAME AND SAD.

According to the Book of Psalms. These atheists are fools. The word says, who so ever said that there is no God, is a FOOL, so as these ATHEISTS.

I gave them option, to use their belief in their reply. THEY HAVE FAILED. YOU CAN READ THEIR REPLIES. FULL OF NONSENSE AND GARBAGE.

Exhibit:
Psalm 14:1
The fool has said in his heart: "There is no God."

Pundit amekimbia, Game Theory yupo majeruhi, sasa naona wameleta baba zao waje kuwasaidia, na wao ndio kabisaa, wamejaa utumbo kichwani. Wanakimbia swali dogo sana, mimi ninacho taka kutoka kwao ni kuleta ushaidi kwamba hakuna Mungu.

I need watertight exhibits, and must be verifiables exhibits. No assumptions at all time. I need concrete materials. No mambo jambo za Pundit na Game Theory. Mambo jambos are not accepted. Hii ndio juisi ya pili pili kwa hawa jamaa.

Twelve Characteristics of Fools

1.Deny the existence of God
2.Live corrupt lives
3.Do abominable works
4.Are without understanding (Psalm 14:2)
5.Ignore God—do not seek Him
6.Are not good, not one (Psalm 14:1,3)
7.Have all gone astray from God (Psalm 14:3)
8.Have become filthy in life
9.Live in ignorance of God (Psalm 14:4)
10.Destroy God's people
11.Never pray
12.Oppress the poor (Psalm 14:5)

I want my proof. Support your bogus belief. Don't tell me about Christianity. I know better than all you fools.

Tell me about non existence of God.

[/CENTER]

[/SIZE]

A simple question.

Again
Again
Again

Ukijibu hili swali na mimi nitakujibu swali lako nakukuambia kwamba kuwepo kwa Mungu ni hadithi za popobawa

Kuhusu hizo aya zako nasubiri kwanza ujibu hili swali langu ili tuendelee

4.Are without understanding (Psalm 14:2)

6.Are not good, not one (Psalm 14:1,3)
7.Have all gone astray from God (Psalm 14:3)

9.Live in ignorance of God (Psalm 14:4)

12.Oppress the poor (Psalm 14:5)

Just quote

Hizi aya zitanisaidia baadae ukijibu swali langu hapo juu

MaxShimba,

Suppose I tell you I am willing to suspend my thinking that god does not exist, and if convinced I am willing to change my thinking and start to allow the existence of god.

From a rational perspective (no mythologies please), how can you prove to me that god exist?

A simple question.

Again
Again
Again

Ukijibu hili swali na mimi nitakujibu swali lako nakukuambia kwamba kuwepo kwa Mungu ni hadithi za popobawa

Kuhusu hizo aya zako nasubiri kwanza ujibu hili swali langu ili tuendelee

The first one to prove that GOD DOES EXIST. JAMAA AMESHINDWA KUSAPOTI MADAI YAKE KUWA HAKUNA MUNGU.

Just quote

Hizi aya zitanisaidia baadae ukijibu swali langu hapo juu

Jamaa amekimbia, na kuonyesha upungufu wa akili ulio pita kifani.

Swali mmeulizwa zaidi ya wiki moja, eti leo anakuja na visababu vya chekechea.

Tetea imani yako bana.

MaxShimba,

Suppose I tell you I am willing to suspend my thinking that god does not exist, and if convinced I am willing to change my thinking and start to allow the existence of god.

From a rational perspective (no mythologies please), how can you prove to me that god exist?

Hahha hahhaa hahaha ahaha ahahaha ahaha aaaaaaaa

Kaaaazi kweli kweli.

This is for Max Shimba,

You have proved to all beyond reasonable doubt, that truly you are a Man of God, and God is with you.

Furthermore, you have continued to stand for your faith, without shame and/or fear. God bless you for that.

As of date, no atheist have been able to prove to you that God does not exist, because GOD DO EXIST.

JESUS IS GOD

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THE THINGS HE HAS DONE.

This is for Max Shimba,

You have proved to all beyond reasonable doubt, that truly you are a Man of God, and God is with you.

Furthermore, you have continued to stand for your faith, without shame and/or fear. God bless you for that.

As of date, no atheist have been able to prove to you that God does not exist, because GOD DO EXIST.

JESUS IS GOD

The hypothesis 'god' (god defined in its common christian theologic meaning) cannot be confirmed nor can it be refuted. It is an unscientific hypothesis or just magic thinking.

So you need not to be infinite to declare god does not exist. It's sufficient to be unscientific. Even I being agnost can say it, and I am not infinite. Here, just for your pleasure I'll make a magic nonsense-statement: "God does not exist". See? The statement "you need to be infinite to declare that God does'nt exist" is scientific. It can be tested and falsified which it is now. I said it and I am not infinite. Therefore that statement can be rejected as a false hypothesis.

This is for Max Shimba,

JESUS IS GOD

Max Shimba, God bless you. We have seen. No one can change the truth.

YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YE FREE. WE ARE FREE, FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD.

GOD BLESS YOU MAX

GOD BLESS JF

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

We were at the equinox, and now we are at the truth.

Max, I am here to give you One Huge BIG UP. You did it, not through your own strength, but through Him. Ephesians says; I can do all things through Christ who Strenthen me.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

This is for Max Shimba,

JESUS IS GOD

Doedoe, be blessed too.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THE THINGS HE HAS DONE

Back
Top Bottom