Evaluate CCM... I give 0%

mkongo

Nov 21, 2009
Habari wakuu, Naomba tujaribu kukitathmini Chama cha Mapinduzi, Mimi nakipa 0% Kwasababu toka kimeanza ni miaka chungu nzima na hakikustahili kuwa hapa kilipotuweka. Toa tathmini yako kwa asilimia na toa sababu.

Habari wakuu, Naomba tujaribu kukitathmini Chama cha Mapinduzi, Mimi nakipa 0% Kwasababu toka kimeanza ni miaka chungu nzima na hakikustahili kuwa hapa kilipotuweka. Toa tathmini yako kwa asilimia na toa sababu.

Sababu zako hazijitoshelezi hata kidogo aisee

That is not realistic, can you describe how you came out with that good evaluation --0%!

I believe they are below 0%, please can you defend that 0%.

That is not realistic, can you describe how you came out with that good evaluation --0%!

I believe they are below 0%, please can you defend that 0%.

Because neither our economy nor education, not to mention health and other vital social services are profgressing, and in fact because these factors are digressing, CCM must score in the negatives, not zero.

Zero in essence implies nothing is being done, there is no progress but also the country is not backsliding.

Currently, zero progress would be enviable, the country is going backwards.

I cannot provide the magnitude of failure simply because part of this failure, either by design or as a mere consequence of our condition, caused the "No Data Available" syndrome, and where the data is available it is highly unreliable.

But since the general direction of the country is so obvious and can be ascertained without the furnishing of the intricate implements of the inclement intellects at BOT and other rocking boats, I can confidently point out the negative direction, which will second Waberoya's rationale to ask for a defence of the rather generous 0 given.

If Wolfgang Pauli is known for exclaiming "This is not even wrong" meaning, it is less than wrong, I would exclaim "This is not even zero" it has to be in the negatives.

Hiyo zero mzee ni questionable! ina maana idadi ya wasomi ni walewale wa 1977, shule, hospitali, barabara, makazi, na mashangingi ya vigogo, ndege ya rais, rada, Iptl, richmond, meremeta, kagoda, and so many ni vile vile vya 1977?
tupe criteria ya evaluation yako!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom