Error f61

Mocrana

JF-Expert Member
Sep 10, 2011
naomba msaada kwa anayejua au aliyewahi kukutana na kitu kama hiki kwenye home theatre ya panasonic, kila nikijaribu kuiwasha inaonyesha F61, halafu inarudi kwenye sand by mode, je tatizo ni nini, maana likuwa inafanya kazi vizuri tu tangu niinunue

angalia nyuma ya speaker yako kuna fan ndiyo itakuwa mbovu nadhan f61 ina maana theatre yako ina tatzo la fan isafishe au kama ni mbovu weka mpya

yaho best answer-fan
I just had the same problem with my Panasonic Home Theater. Talked to support, and they said that it probably needed a new power amp, ic501 (I think). Searched the web and was told to check the cooling fan on the back of the unit. It wasn't spinning. There was another small fan inside that would spin for 10 seconds or so, and would stop. After pressing the power button, I spun the fan with my finger (as best as i could) and the unit powered on, until I stopped spinning. I took it out, cleaned it, and the unit worked fine. A new power amp unit is $95, this cost me nothing, but even if I needed a new fan, it has to be less than $5. Good luck.

how to mend it

What can cause the error
1.Speakers hooked up incorrectly or to speakers not recommended by manufacturer requiring more power-especially if using alot of BASS ( wires if touching might have shorted unit ).
2.Internal cooling fan non operational ( probably due to dust ).
3.Amplifier-or chips related to it- burnt out (usually due to playing music too loud for an extended period of time ).

How you can Fix it

1.Hook the factory speakers up correctly ( hopefully it's not too late for this ).
2.Take cover off blow dust off fan ( or take unit to a trusted person to do so-might need replaced ).
3.If you are like me and love the BASS you probably fried the amplifier while jamming the music with 15" subs-especially if the subs started to sound odd on the hard bass notes for maybe 10 seconds before it completely stopped working. Solution; buy another unit that IS designed to work with BASS and then you won't be in this situation again.A grown man crying due to his music blowing up,is not a good site to see-it can also be embarrassing jamming some Public Enemy and having it make all kinds of weird noises right before meltdown-LOL.......good luck......

kwa msaada na hisani ya Gooogle.

Back
Top Bottom